Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Fri 5th Jun 2009 14:32 BST
I have 500 Wii points. Any suggestions how I should spend it? Wiiware...VC?
Bow ties are cool - The Doctor
2. Posted: Fri 5th Jun 2009 14:45 BST
I've been having fun with Texas Hold 'Em Tournament. If you're in to poker it's alright, and has online play.
3. Posted: Fri 5th Jun 2009 15:11 BST
I´d say pick a good NES game. If you haven´t played Mega Man 2, Punch Out, Life Force, Castlevania III or (if you have US VC) Super C, now is a good time!
4. Posted: Fri 5th Jun 2009 17:42 BST
If you have Mega Man 9, I recommend the Time Attack and Endless Attack....I think both of them add up to 500 points.
Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf
5. Posted: Fri 5th Jun 2009 17:42 BST
There are other threads with this very question and many many good suggestions in the WiiWare and VC threads -- check 'em out!
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
6. Posted: Fri 5th Jun 2009 23:05 BST
If you like WiiWare, you could try Space Invaders Get Even or Pop Em Drop Em Samegame
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
7. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 15:13 BST
Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going with Castlevania III and am quite happy.