Forums

Topic: 2 - M - Wii.

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Trin

So, if you could have the final retail version of either Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, or Zelda Wii, right in your sweaty little hands right now... which would you choose?

Personally, I'd go with Galaxy 2, Mario is the flagship Nintendo series, and the games are always a ton of fun.

Be interesting to see which of these 3 big hitters are most anticipated...

Edited on by Trin

Trin

Aenaida

Tough choice, although my pick would definitely not be M:OM.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'll say..........SMG2.

I feel my mind dissolving around...
-
A Backloggery in progress.

Chrono_Cross

Metroid Other M hands down.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

moomoo

I'd love to see what they are actually doing with Zelda right now, seeing that there is no footage or screenshots, so I'd take that and show it off to everyone.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

RandomWiiPlayer

Zelda.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

PhillaLoup

definitely NOT super mario galaxy 2, because I already know how it'll be (graphics, gameplay) - that doesn't mean that I won't love this game. BUT metroid other m and zelda are much more interesting for me because nobody knows anything about them! all we know is that they're going to be different and that makes me very curious.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

Twitter:

Monix2598

SMG2. i wanna see what nintendo added to the arleady grat super mario galaxy.

Monix2598

Roebuck

Zelda

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

The_Fox

Metroid. It seems to be the only one of the three to shake up the formula a bit.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Noire

Metroid: Other M

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Definitely not Zelda Wii because it's not done (as far as we know)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

V8_Ninja

I would say Metroid, but the problem is I want it so badly because I know absolutely nothing about the game, which is really not how things should be chose. So, between Zelda Wii and SMG2, I'd have to say.........Zelda Wii. SMG2 will be awesome, but it might not sell me because I've basically already played the game, but now it's different level design and new power-ups. Zelda Wii might just give new life into the Zelda franchise, and it looks like it's going there. Don't believe me? Play Spirit Tracks.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

nintenden

Easy choice for me: Zelda!

@lz2010

He is talking about final retail versions!

Edited on by nintenden

nintenden

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.