Forums

Topic: 2015 Super Bowl Commercials

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

RR529

Let's discuss our favorite commercials that aired during the big game! (while I know we have an NFL thread, this really isn't about the game/sport itself, so I figured this could have it's own thread. If I'm wrong, go ahead and do your thing, mods).

My favorites (in no order):

• Jurassic World trailer
  • Minions trailer
  • Terminator: Gynesis trailer
  • The lifesize Pac-Man maze (Bud Light)
  • Liam Neeson playing Clash of Clans (BTW, there were two other F2P mobile games that got commercials as well. While I did think this one was humorous, I'm surprised at the obscene amount of money these games must be making, if they can pay for timeslots here, lol)
  • The Fiat getting "enhanced".
  • Doritos flying pig
  • Snickers "Brady Bunch"

So, which commercials were your favorites?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MsJubilee

The Bud Light commercial was my favorite as well,but the one commercial i hated the most was the Game of War one.God!They showed it so many times!And the only reason people liked it,is because they love Kate Upton's bod.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

iKhan

Nissan's gotta be pretty damn sadistic to put "Cat's in the Cradle" in a Superbowl Ad

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

CaviarMeths

I just watch the movie trailers. Jurassic World is going to be incredible, and Terminator looks alright too. Not expecting a masterpiece like T2, but maybe a fun romp like T3.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

JusticeColde

Is nobody going to note that the characters of Friendship is Magic are officially Colts fans? Did nobody but me and BalrogtheMaster see this?
Of all the commercials, this one stood out (partially because of Don Cheadle.)

Edited on by JusticeColde

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

PrincessSugoi

Nothing stuck out to me in particular except Britney S. Pears and yeah, the MLP gang in their commercials, mainly because they took me by surprise.

Jurassic World looks good though.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Nicolai

I remember seeing a commercial that said "God knows what can happen when your phone runs out of battery." I thought it was pretty funny, cuz I coulda sworn that Morgan Freeman played God in that one, like he always does.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

iKhan

I don't get why people aren't talking more about TomorrowLand. That's easily my most anticipated movie next year. Yes, more than Star Wars.

I mean, It's a Brad Bird movie. Brad Bird has literally never made a bad movie in his career directing major motion pictures. Not only that, he's managed to direct both animation and live action well.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

RR529

iKhan wrote:

I don't get why people aren't talking more about TomorrowLand. That's easily my most anticipated movie next year. Yes, more than Star Wars.

I mean, It's a Brad Bird movie. Brad Bird has literally never made a bad movie in his career directing major motion pictures. Not only that, he's managed to direct both animation and live action well.

Oh yeah, that one looked good too, from what I could gather.

Everyone in our house happened to be talking during that commercial, so it kinda went unnoticed.

On a side note (this isn't necessarily directed at you, @iKhan), I'm surprised we didn't get an Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.