Forums

Topic: 2015 Gaming Predictions

Posts 81 to 92 of 92

shingi_70

Arkham Knight is my game of the year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sub12

Halo 5, Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, Zelda U.......2015 should be pretty amazing.

sub12

LzWinky

New Sonic game
New Call of Duty game
New EA sports games
New Skylanders and Disney Infinity game
14 New Assassin's Creed games
Gamers will complain about Nintendo being repetitive

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

sub12 wrote:

Halo 5, Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, Zelda U.......2015 should be pretty amazing.

Don't forget MGS.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SkywardLink98

WaLzgi wrote:

New Sonic game
New Call of Duty game
New EA sports games
New Skylanders and Disney Infinity game
14 New Assassin's Creed games
Gamers will complain about Nintendo being repetitive

Don't forget the yearly Pokemon game.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Red_XIII

Red Dead redemption 2 announced
GTAV banned in Australia
Internet censorship gets worse
The Witness is sub-par and dissapointing
Ori and the Blind Forest is amazing
A new AAA franchise the size of COD or Assassins Creed is launched
Steam hacked
End of The Line update in Q2 2015
Half Life 3 announced
Gaming politics recieves it's biggest post-Thompson threat.
Metroid Wii U; 2d, back to basics, very stylised

Red_XIII

TOUGHDUDE94

my perdictions
3DS virtual console:
February 2015 vc releases donkey kong land 1-3 and donkey kong country(gbc), game and watch gallery 3, lufia the legend returns, harvest moon 3,and after burner 2 3d classics
March 2015 suoer mario world is released for free in 2015 as part of mario 30 year anniversary and super mario bros. deluxe also is released for 4.99 on 3ds vc along with outrun as 3d classics Nintendo makes a 1 billion dollar profit
April 2015 master system and turbo grafx 16 comes to the 3ds vc in NA along with the next sega 3d classics
May 2015 10 more game gear games are released on 3ds vc along with the next sega 3d classics
June 2015 E3 2015 announced GBA finally comes to the 3ds with the 10 ambassador games for 7.99-8.99 along with a new 3ds release in October 2015
July 2015-September 2015 GBA,turbo grafx 16,game gear games continue to get released
October 2015 new 3ds and xenoblabe are released
November 2015 new 3d sales hit 2 million units in 30 days beating PS4 in sales wii u has hit 13 million units along with n64 and snes vc games coming to the new 3ds and n64,game cube,Saturn,dreamcast games come to the wii u vc also the wii u gets a price cut to 250

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

iKhan

I forgot a really big and bold prediction I have:

-Dead Island 2 is going to surprise a lot of people, in that it will be very good. Why do I think this? It's developed by the same guys who made Spec Ops: The Line. And if this prediction becomes true, I predict Yager Development will become the Phil Lord and Christopher Miller of video games (in that they take horrible ideas and make them really good)

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

Bump

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

IceClimbers

Hmm, I wonder what 3DS games Nintendo will come out with. The only ones we know of are Codename STEAM, Majora's Mask 3D, the N3DS Xenoblade port and the inevitable Pokemon game. Besides that, we really have no idea what they could release. I imagine they will announce some game that takes advantage of amiibo though. Hoping for a Metroidvania style Metroid.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

iKhan

IceClimbers wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what 3DS games Nintendo will come out with. The only ones we know of are Codename STEAM, Majora's Mask 3D, the N3DS Xenoblade port and the inevitable Pokemon game. Besides that, we really have no idea what they could release. I imagine they will announce some game that takes advantage of amiibo though. Hoping for a Metroidvania style Metroid.

I wonder this as well. It seems like every possibility is off the table. If Nintendo has a better 2015 planned for the 3DS than 2014, then here are some possibilities I see happening:

Rhythm Heaven
2D Metroid
Wario (Not WarioWare)
Nintendogs
Resurrections of old franchises like Kid Icarus or Punch Out

Possible, but highly unlikely:
Golden Sun
Big Brain Academy (I would buy this in a heartbeat)

Not happening:
WarioWare
Advance Wars
Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
(Intelligent Systems very clearly has their hands completely full right now working on S.T.E.A.M. and SMT X FE, not to mention they just finished Pushmo World this year. The likelihood that they have another game ready for 2015 is pretty much zero)

Edited on by iKhan

Grumblevolcano

So Nintendo says 2015 will be better for 3DS than 2014, that must mean the release of Sonic 2 3D with the extra level present from the iOS version!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.