Forums

Topic: 2015 Gaming Predictions

Posts 61 to 80 of 92

Nintendo_Ninja

I think Zelda U will surprise everyone and come out in 2015.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

unrandomsam

If it does come out in 2015 it will be rushed (Like the only other time it was done on time - Windwaker).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

NintendovMarvel

Nintendo

-Wii U sales are mediocre for most of the year as they have an up and down battle in sales with xbone
-Splatoon meets many peoples expectations and sells decently worldwide
-Zelda U explodes sales of the Wii U in holiday season
-Wii U sells 5 million consoles in all of 2015
-N64 and Gamecube VC launches

Sony

-PS4 continues to destroy console sales
-The Order 1886 dissapoints
-Crash Bandicoot game announced

Microsoft

-Xbone sales are mediocre and below PS4 sales
-Halo 5 is good
-Microsoft continues to fail

NintendovMarvel

Jordie

Dipper723 wrote:

Jordie wrote:

I stand my ground, especially as a European. They have Majora's Mask to bridge the gap for 2015, so 2016 will be Zelda U, at least in Europe. I don't want it to be delayed, but living here has taught me a few things about expectations. And for Nintendo I can wait, no prob. They're not Square Enix...

Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword both came out in 2011, Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds both came out in 2013, so why would you think Majora's Mask 3D will make Zelda U be delayed?

Just a feeling. I don't want them to rush things, but they usually take their time with Zelda so that's not gonna happen. We won't know for sure until they announce it, anyway. If it comes in 2015 I would be overjoyed, of course, I just don't expect it. We'll see. Besides, I'm super happy with Majora's Mask alone, if another Zelda (a main Zelda even) comes on top that's just icing on the cake. Or maybe another cake on the cake...?

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

iKhan

-Zelda U will receive high praise, but it won't get a Wii U bundle, and it won't sell more Wii Us than SM3DWorld
-Despite Splatoon and Project S.T.E.A.M., people continue to assert Nintendo never makes new IPs.
-Speaking of, Splatoon meets expectations with high sales
-Project S.T.E.A.M. struggles due to a bungled announcement and poor dissemination of information. Though it receives good marks from reviewers
-Devil's Third impresses at E3
-Mario Maker is far bigger than what we saw 6 months ago. Tons more options.
-Mario Party 10 follows series trends and disappoints.
-Xenoblade Chronicles X sells over 1M units.
-Project Guard is an awesome multiplayer Tower Defense game.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Kyloctopus

unrandomsam wrote:

If it does come out in 2015 it will be rushed (Like the only other time it was done on time - Windwaker).

...Because they decided to publicly show a minute of footage?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

IceClimbers

unrandomsam wrote:

The game's been in development since Skyward Sword's release. It's not rushed in any way.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

kkslider5552000

iKhan wrote:

If this doesn't happen (especially in the long-term), there is no hope for humanity.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MsJubilee

kkslider5552000 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

If this doesn't happen (especially in the long-term), there is no hope for humanity.

Then after a month after it's release, its on sale at gamestop for 100 dollars used.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LzWinky

Jordie wrote:

Just a feeling. I don't want them to rush things, but they usually take their time with Zelda so that's not gonna happen. We won't know for sure until they announce it, anyway. If it comes in 2015 I would be overjoyed, of course, I just don't expect it. We'll see. Besides, I'm super happy with Majora's Mask alone, if another Zelda (a main Zelda even) comes on top that's just icing on the cake. Or maybe another cake on the cake...?

Why is a 2015 date considered "rushed" considering the last console game was in 2011?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jacob717

kkslider5552000 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Well the original game managed to sell 870,000 despite it's limited release, so I can see XCX getting to a million, since more people know about it. The only way I can it not making a million, is it being a GameStop exclusive, meaning no eShop release.

Jacob717

Storytime7

XCX will not sell over one million copies.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

iKhan

Storytime7 wrote:

XCX will not sell over one million copies.

Your right, it'll sell over 5M

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Don

You people sounded like company executives of Square trying to determine the sales figures lol

Don

The_Fox

-People will continue to complain about video games online and insist on engaging in childish console wars.

I'm pretty sure my prediction is the only one absolutely guaranteed to happen.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

shingi_70

Battlefield Hardlline will flop based on BF4 controversy and the game just not shaping up to good, however Star Wars Battlefront will do extremly well despite being similar due to the episode VII hype.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SkywardLink98

The_Fox wrote:

-People will continue to complain about video games online and insist on engaging in childish console wars.

I'm pretty sure my prediction is the only one absolutely guaranteed to happen.

Not if the aliens come and wipe us all out... [/tinfoilhat]

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

iKhan

Don wrote:

You people sounded like company executives of Square trying to determine the sales figures lol

shhh...

aw forget it, our cover's blown, time to relocate to a new forum

Edited on by iKhan

Sportsfan1712

I predict that we will never get another amiibo series as expensive as the smash bros. one after 2015. I see cards, or more likely, discs, taking the figures place. There MIGHT be a chance we get smaller figures, but i doubt it.

Sup

krisko

Wii U
The Wii U gets a major third-party next-gen only multiplat, albeit a family oriented title.
Splatoon turns out to be a surprise critical and commercial hit.
Kirby and Mario Maker serve as nice stopgap titles during the inevitable early to mid year droughts.
Zelda releases just in time for Thanksgiving and is a serious GOTY 2015 contender.
Star Fox turns out to be a disappointment, leaving the future of the franchise in doubt.
Wii U eShop will see many more high-profile indie games release.
Wii U either gets another remake of a Gamecube classic, or GC VC finally arrives.

3DS
Code Name Steam is a critical hit but a commercial flop due to it being a tricky game to market.
Some Western third parties jump back on board.
GBA titles become available for purchase from the eShop, but only for the new 3DS
New 3DS lanunches worldwide, is a modest hit.

PS
Amplitude is a major hit and the best Harmonix game since Rock Band 3.
The Order 1866 becomes the latest PS4 exclusive disappointment.
Bloodborne is a major success.
The PS Vita becomes increasingly irrelevant, but a few nice exclusives are released.
The PS3 is gradually phased out.

Everything Else
FFXV polarizes gamers due to how different it is from "regular" FF.
Arkham Knight is a hit on consoles, but PC gamers complain about optimization and performance problems.
Rise of the Tomb Raider blows everyone away, spurs Xbone sales for holiday 2015.
More ports from last gen will arrive, all of them will skip the Wii U
Ubisoft earns the Golden Poo award, or at least comes a lot closer to it.
EA continues to badmouth the Wii U while pushing heavy microtransactions.

krisko

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.