Forums

Topic: Will you ever make an european section of the forum?

Posts 21 to 36 of 36

Gamepro

forgot!!!!!!!!!! ›·(

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

MERG

[You ment to put we's OLD guys! Also I love you too man!

[/quote]

OLD? Niiiiiiiiice...thanks a lot @Tech I love you too man

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

MERG

Gamepro wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Reala wrote:

Ah wid'nae mind a Scots version aff the site tae blether on in a mair comprehensible manner wha's wi me?!?!

What???

i say it again. only nicer. what did you say, @Reala?

Do you really not know what Reala was saying?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Gamepro

MERG wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Reala wrote:

Ah wid'nae mind a Scots version aff the site tae blether on in a mair comprehensible manner wha's wi me?!?!

What???

i say it again. only nicer. what did you say, @Reala?

Do you really not know what Reala was saying?

no, because i only now two langauges: dutch and english.

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

Spoony_Tech

Gamepro wrote:

MERG wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Reala wrote:

Ah wid'nae mind a Scots version aff the site tae blether on in a mair comprehensible manner wha's wi me?!?!

What???

i say it again. only nicer. what did you say, @Reala?

Do you really not know what Reala was saying?

no, because i only now two langauges: dutch and english.

Lol. He was joking or trolling more like it. He was basically saying we should have a Scottish part to the forums. That's the short version Anyways. He's not even Scottish!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

MERG wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Reala wrote:

Ah wid'nae mind a Scots version aff the site tae blether on in a mair comprehensible manner wha's wi me?!?!

What???

i say it again. only nicer. what did you say, @Reala?

Well if he;s not Scottish he's a lot closer to Scotland than we are!!

Do you really not know what Reala was saying?

no, because i only now two langauges: dutch and english.

Lol. He was joking or trolling more like it. He was basically saying we should have a Scottish part to the forums. That's the short version Anyways. He's not even Scottish!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

MERG

[quote=Reala]

Gamepro wrote:

MERG wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Gamepro wrote:

Ah wid'nae mind a Scots version aff the site tae blether on in a mair comprehensible manner wha's wi me?!?!

What???

i say it again. only nicer. what did you say, @Reala?[/quot

Do you really not know what Reala was saying?

no, because i only now two langauges: dutch and english.

He was speaking English! Albeit with a heavy Scottish accent..

Translation..."I would not mind a Scottish version of this site to blather on in my incomprehensible manner, who's with me!"

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

@MERG Hey add me back to your 3ds! Give me ya code.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Reala

Tech101 wrote:

He's not even Scottish!

err yes I am we do exist you know, also the translation would be "I wouldn't mind a Scots version of the site to talk in a more comprehensible manner, who's with me?!?!"

Reala

Spoony_Tech

Reala wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

He's not even Scottish!

err yes I am we do exist you know, also the translation would be "I wouldn't mind a Scots version of the site to talk in a more comprehensible manner, who's with me?!?!"

Lol sorry. I thought you were trolling.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WolonzoPower

We should have a Minnesota section, since MN is the best place in the world hands down!

Mmm Chicken

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Raylax

Reala wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

He's not even Scottish!

err yes I am we do exist you know

But they don't have the internet! Scotland is an abandoned wasteland of moors, rain, cattle and exploding manors. I saw it in Skyfall.

Untitled
Glasgow City Center, yesterday

I mark you as an imposter, sir.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Void

If we get a European section we need to add a section for Bostonia, and Bostonians.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

antdickens

Thanks for the suggestion, but we don't feel a European section makes sense on a practical level, however if all your worried about is spoilers there are different ways to handle that. Watch this space!

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.