Forums

Topic: VC game lists; region specific for games out & coming soon!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Party_On_Dude

I know this will probably get ignored; but I'm just pointing this out because its obvious that there are lots of ANGRY FANS on NintendoLife that are HATING up a STORM that SSB64 & Zelda MM is not out on the VC here in the USA!!

So why not edit the list of games on the VC page on NintendoLife to be region specific...
Example:
Have all the games out not for USA on one page, & so on & so forth for Europe & Japan?!

I mean it'll be much like how the game lists are on Wikipedia; even if some will agree they don't want it like this!

But it just makes me soo dissapointed, not mad though... but SERIOUSLY distrought that when I see Zelda MM in the "out not" selection when I look up games on the VC list; & SSB64 still in the "comming soon" seletion! I want to not think about these games until they do come out in the USA; & see them on the list being 100% comfirmed they are out for everyone to own, (not to those lucky bastards in Euprope or Japan who get these awesome games first)... & sorry for the name calling about those who have the games already, just very dissapointed like I said ealier!

Party_On_Dude

theblackdragon

you can do that yourself with the dropdown boxes at the top of the list. the one that says 'All Regions' by default can be changed to 'US' if you prefer... click the 'filter' button and there you go. :3 can't do JP only, though... hmm.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Party_On_Dude

theblackdragon wrote:

you can do that yourself with the dropdown boxes at the top of the list. the one that says 'All Regions' by default can be changed to 'US' if you prefer... click the 'filter' button and there you go. :3 can't do JP only, though... hmm.

Okay then what was the POINT in that kind of response?!
I'm just sick of all the complaining about no SSB64 or Zelda MM in the VC section of these STUPID NintendoLife FORUMS!!
& I had to get the suggestion off my chest!!

Edited on by Party_On_Dude

Party_On_Dude

theblackdragon

edit: thanks for the edit, it really felt like you were biting off my head without that.
edit the second: i forgot how to strike things out again, so i took (a) out entirely. blarg.

(b) it took some searching, but i think i finally see what you mean re: SSB, but i can't find Majora's Mask under L, M, or Z in either 'out now' or 'coming soon' (which is odd IMO, but i checked and double-checked the lists... maybe my computer is acting up?). there's definitely some funny business going on with the 'coming soon' section, since apparently Gyakuten Kenji has already been released in the EU, lol... maybe it's still undergoing some tweaking.

either way, as I now understand it, i think it would be better if you could filter the coming soon list by reason (i.e. games released in Japan but not NA/PAL regions, games released in NA but not JP/PAL regions, games announced by their publisher, games with names registered, games with ____ rating, games with release dates, etc.). that way people who want concrete proof of games coming to their region can just look up games with release dates, people who don't mind seeing what Japan is dangling over our heads can look up Japanese released games if they like, and people who don't care either way can ignore the filter entirely.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

strike out using hyphens on either side of a word or phrase.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.