Forums

Topic: Unfair comment deletion 2

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Juampi

MrPinguy wrote:

From time to time several comments of mine are deleted by moderators without any proper reason, I didn't use bad language etc..., I didn't care too much anyway.
But last one voicing an opinion about Mega Man 4 that while isn't as good as 1-3 but it isn't the worse of the series was simply disrespectful and without any sense, especially when some other people voice the same exact opinion.
I didn't use foul language, I didn't attack anyone, it didn't have anything wrong with it.
This was really discriminatory and I hope for the sake of the quality of the site, I hope this won't become an standard around here.

It happens to me all the time, and it seems we're not even allowed to discuss about it. Why topics like these are locked is beyond me. Everyone should be allowed to give their opinions and hear what others have to say.
Just wanted to point that out.

Juampi

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2178-4044 | Nintendo Network ID: Juampix

theblackdragon

From the Community Rules:

Your posts and posted images are constantly reviewed by the moderating staff, any post or image deemed unsuitable by them will be censored, edited or deleted without prior warning.

All actions are decided by staff only and are not open to public debate, they remain a private issue between user and staff and therefore should not be discussed by other users.

Again, if you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact form to get in touch with the admins. Thank you for your cooperation.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.