Forums

Topic: The Original Nintendo Life

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Lotice-Paladin

I was at the VC-Reviews/Forum in 2008 but rarely posted, then I saw the Nintendo Life site on April Fools a year later and many people kind of complained then....I think some left as I recall a few members from VC-Reviews/Forums such as Jogurt, Starfox_UK and STB(?). I wish those guys came back as they were cool.

At least MickeyMac is still here.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

TheKingOfTown

I found the sites VC-Reviews and WiiWare World and I loved them. One time, when I typed them into google, I just found a site called Nintendo Life. I was so disapointed! But, after a few more tries at google, i finally clicked on the site, and i realized it had the same content as vc reviews and wiiware world. after looking at the site for a while, i decided to join, where i became wiiman10

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

James

Guys, while I'm glad you're all enjoying reminiscing about the olden days of Nintendo Life, this isn't really the place to do it. If you'd like to discuss how you came here, this existing thread will do the trick.

I'll keep this open but please bear in mind this is the 'Feedback' forum, so please keep posts on-topic. Thanks all

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.