Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Reader Survey 2011 Questions

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Raylax

Nice survey, that I'm mostly willing to fill in, but... well for one, why does NL need to know what my household income is? Or my employment status? I'm sure it's all collected anonymously, but still. I'd fill it in if there weren't so many questions making me go "eh?"

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

LzWinky

Simple. It's marketing! Btw, do you drive?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

Are you a BOY or a GIRL?

I'm 100% all-natural male

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Raylax

lzbirdboy wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

Are you a BOY or a GIRL?

I'm 100% un-natural male

Fix'd

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

James

SuperSushiLax wrote:

Nice survey, that I'm mostly willing to fill in, but... well for one, why does NL need to know what my household income is? Or my employment status? I'm sure it's all collected anonymously, but still. I'd fill it in if there weren't so many questions making me go "eh?"

It's to help us make our advertising more accurate. To use a crude example, there's no point advertising cars and tropical island holidays if most of our readers are unemployed or on low income. We've had plenty of suggestions for how to improve our advertising: this is one part of our response

But yes, the content is totally anonymous so please fill it in with confidence

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

antdickens

As James has already said, some of the questions are quite standard marketing questions - these are the types of basic questions the advertising bods use to understand the demographic of the site. Whilst the reader survey wasn't purely for advertising info, we wanted to gather as much information (without 100s of questions) about who you guys are and what you want from the site going forward!

If you've got any suggestions for other questions, let us know for next year!

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

SuperLink

I think the survey was fine.

SuperLink

TheDarkDee

I did it. Seemed like normal stuff. (lol xperia play on a nintendo site)

TheDarkDee

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.