Showing 21 to 34 of 34
21. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 01:56 BST
1. Let us make polls. That way, we don't have to look up each and every post for an accurate result.
2. Set up an Xat Chat for the site. If you won't do it, I will.
3. List countries where us members live in by our names in the forum.
Seriously, this site is ancient compared to others I've been in, let's update it some.
22. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 01:59 BST
i say you hire a second techy to get the job done
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
23. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 02:04 BST
I say you give us time to get the things we're working on going and then we'll get to the new stuff. I'm already putting in 12+ hours a day on this site as it is. And I know if I'm putting that much in, Ant must be putting in even more.
Plain old gamer :)
24. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 02:14 BST
People demanding change should remember where this site (or should I say its tributaries) was a year ago,, and compare that to where it is now, the changes you talk of cannot be implemented overnight so patience would be the best way to show gratitude for the hard work that has gone into this site already, and the graft that is still being put in. Just think where it will be a year from now !!!
This is good
25. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 12:31 BST
Seeing that you guys are busy working on the new features, I won't push for this suggestion right now but what about a more detailed report feature? I think I mentioned the idea before. That way, we could just tell you guys why we're reporting it to save time. Maybe something like a drop-down list of reasons for reporting or a text box to write in for what exactly we're reporting about the message
Edited on Wed 23rd September, 2009 @ 12:31 by Terra
26. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 12:39 BST
When you hit the report button we get told the message ID, which we can check accordingly. So don't worry that we won't pick up on the problem (unless there is an example you know of?)
27. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 12:46 BST
Well the points thing does not bother me. I can see how much a game is on the Wii Shop Channel. I do not have a suggestion other than just let the site grow at its own pace and I bet we will all be surprised in the end.
Oh wait I do have a suggestion. Ban people that make and complain about VC threads.
Edited on Wed 23rd September, 2009 @ 13:09 by Devil_Hunter_Dante
28. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 12:48 BST
Not one that I can find right now. Ok then, just wanted to see what you guys thought of it
29. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 12:52 BST
Not to mention the amount of work involved in getting the different block sizes/point costs for all regions for all games to put into the database which would take away from far more important things...
Actually blocks size and costs would be pretty easy to resolve if you got users to provide their regional information in their profile (which you already do provide the facility for) Unless they're totally and utterly anally retentive why would anyone want to search for different costs/block sizes in a region other than their own anyway?
First you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women.
30. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 12:57 BST
i want a poll o f hte dya that is the same every day. kind of like a site barometer with questions like :
1. how dissatisfied are you with nintendo?
2. when will the 'hardcore backlash' catch nintendo and drive them from business
3. how many months until nintendo makes 'real games'.
4. when should hd wii launch?
Ben Cartwright: You and your education. Adam Cartwright: Education is progress! Now what have you got against it? Ben Cartwright: I don't have anything against education - as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking!
31. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 20:12 BST
I would be very, very happy if You could include the block-size of the WiiWare games in infos. Thanks !
32. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 20:19 BST
It would be great if we could have Backloggery signatures on the forums. They are pretty small.
"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14
33. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 20:29 BST
I think the block size thing was talked about and it was decided that since you can now launch games from the SD card, this was no longer needed.
34. Posted: Wed 23rd Sep 2009 22:21 BST
Unless they're totally and utterly anally retentive why would anyone want to search for different costs/block sizes in a region other than their own anyway?
Because they imported a Wii from another region so they could play games not released in their own. Not going to happen very often (most importers get a Japanese Wii, which NLife doesn't comprehensively list releases for anyway), but there's your non-anal-retentive-user answer anyway.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P