Forums

Topic: sell my switch for a ps4 pro/x box one x this 2018

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

iLikeUrAttitude

@PokeNas Lmao did you actually put Star Wars Battle Front 2 and CoD on your list?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

iLikeUrAttitude

@PokeNas Ok I get your point but sales don't determine the quality of the game. CoD is one of the best selling gaming franchises of all time and it's making Activision a lot of money. Would you say that CoD is GOTY material just because of that reason you specified?
And don't even get me started on Starwars battlefront 2

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

iLikeUrAttitude

@PokeNas They said they delayed the microtransactions. I still wouldn't touch EA games with a 40ft pole.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Eel

Sell gaming consoles.

Invest in a business.

Buy gaming consoles.

Ignore your business.

Lose your business.

Sell gaming consoles.

Get a loan.

Fake your death.

Move to Canada.

Work as a farmhand.

Move your way up the social ladder.

Buy gaming consoles.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

Microtransactions have been pulled from Battlefront 2

Ha... Temporarily, by their own admission. And that doesn't change the fact the entire progression system was built around them. Simply removing them doesn't fix the game so you don't have to grind 40 hours just to play as one of the most recognizable characters in the entire franchise... The game is broken because they built progression around a system which strongly funnels the player toward in game purchases. Beside all that, The single player is like two or three hours long, and pretty meh at best.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Matt_Barber

Don't sell your Switch. You'll only regret it when you come to pick up your PS4 out of the dock and find that it stubbornly refuses to work when not connected to the TV.

Matt_Barber

Ryu_Niiyama

No one can tell you if you should keep a system or not. How do you view the game library, do you enjoy the system, do you have friends that have it? The answers you give for that will give you your answer as to what to do with the hardware.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.