Forums

Topic: Rules

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

miketh2005

Where can I find the rules for the forums? Usually it's in the announcements section. I wanna know if I can advertise (but ofc not spam) a referral link.

Pre-Order Your 3DS Now For FREE: http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/332012
(Referral Link) It WORKS, I just received a PS3 from them. Yes, it's the usual "complete an offer" stuff, but its only ONE offer.

Aviator

You can find the Nintendo Life community rules here.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

theblackdragon

@miketh2005: It's not explicitly stated in the rules, but the admins frown upon users creating topics or leaving comments just to advertise about stuff. You're more than welcome to add a link to your signature, though -- that way anyone on the forums will be able to see whatever it is you're advertising, and if they're interested, they'll visit. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

miketh2005

theblackdragon wrote:

@miketh2005: It's not explicitly stated in the rules, but the admins frown upon users creating topics or leaving comments just to advertise about stuff. You're more than welcome to add a link to your signature, though -- that way anyone on the forums will be able to see whatever it is you're advertising, and if they're interested, they'll visit. :3

Ok, thanks. They should add that to the rules, though

Pre-Order Your 3DS Now For FREE: http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/332012
(Referral Link) It WORKS, I just received a PS3 from them. Yes, it's the usual "complete an offer" stuff, but its only ONE offer.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.