Forums

Topic: Review Suggestions

Posts 161 to 171 of 171

TheInstantGamer

Can I suggest that you guys bring the harshness down on the most hyped games good or not just to crush people's hopes XD

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

SonicMaster

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if any retro games were reviewed, wouldn't Genesis/MD games be excluded? I was under the impression that the only reason games for the Genesis and other non-Nintendo systems were reviewed is that they were released on the Virtual Console.

SonicMaster

Lotice-Paladin

lz20XX wrote:

Golden Sun TLA

Replace with the whole series as a whole and their pros and cons...as it has quite a few interesting points if I do say so myself.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

PhillaLoup

Hey guys,

I just took a look at the Metacritic Top Wii Games ... and look what I found:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/jumpstart-pet-rescue

With only 4 reviews "JumpStart Pet Rescue" is up there with a average Score of 86?!?!

The game looks and plays horrible! Bad animation, bad grafics, long loading times and my little cousin was bored after less than an hour ...

Please Nintendolife-guys ... review this game and pull it down in the metacritic charts ... or do you think it deserves it's place above genius games like Punch-Out!!, Metroid: Other M, Super Paper Mario - to name a few?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

Twitter:

Xkhaoz

GonzoMontana wrote:

Hey guys,

With only 4 reviews "JumpStart Pet Rescue" is up there with a average Score of 86?!?!

The game looks and plays horrible! Bad animation, bad grafics, long loading times and my little cousin was bored after less than an hour ...

Please Nintendolife-guys ... review this game and pull it down in the metacritic charts ... or do you think it deserves it's place above genius games like Punch-Out!!, Metroid: Other M, Super Paper Mario - to name a few?

You need to understand that 1. those reviews aren't from popular gaming sites, like Joystiq or Destructoid, but form parenting sites (from what i can gather). They used totally different grounds for reviewing than regular reviewers use for more mainstream games. They accounted things like how much a child will like it, or re playability for a child of the age. Reviewers of the aforementioned games used way different aspects of the game to compile a review. Would it be fair for a reviewer to give a game like Resident Evil 4 a 1/10 because it's inappropriate for a child, and using aspects for a review that one would use to review a educational game? No.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

retired_account

GonzoMontana wrote:

Hey guys,

[...] do you think it deserves it's place above genius games like [...] Metroid: Other M?

Um... yeah.
sorry, had to. XD

retired_account

Epic

de Blob 2.
Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon.
Soul Calibur Legends.

PSN: Epic-ZX

Mr-X9000

reveiw game and watch collection 2, ridge racer DS, brain age 2, AR games, face raiders, and maybe some DS demos off of the nintendo channel

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.