Showing 81 to 100 of 161
81. Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2009 20:11 BST
Yes, it worked Thanks for getting behind this chatroom guys - I think it's a big boon to the site and I really enjoy chatting to you all in there!
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
82. Posted: Mon 5th Oct 2009 18:31 BST
BUG: Occasionally the system won't announce a person's arrival.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa
83. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 14:40 BST
Hello. Just a personal request really. Any chance you could make the font in chat a tad smaller?
84. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 14:54 BST
LMAO nice new avatar Machu!
On topic: When are the new updates coming Ant?
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
85. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 15:34 BST
I'd like the font a bit larger actually -- you know the expanded market doesn't all have great eyesight like you young whipper-snappers!
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
86. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 15:40 BST
I'm not that young ha, I just prefer small text. What if, we could select our own preferred font size, that'd be nice.
87. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 16:08 BST
I wish we could select the font size for other users myself. Everyone would have 26pt fonts if I had my way -- and they'd LIKE IT!
88. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 17:38 BST
I agree. Machu's font should be much smaller.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
89. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 17:40 BST
I think he'd look good in a size zero.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
90. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 17:46 BST
Nah just change his font to Wingdings
This is good
91. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 17:54 BST
Screw you guys!!!
92. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 17:55 BST
93. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 20:57 BST
i prefer webdings, myself, but that may just be because i'm fluent. i'm taking a course in wingdings now.... the pronunciation is just so much more difficult!
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
94. Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2009 21:01 BST
Cool avatar, Machu.
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
95. Posted: Wed 7th Oct 2009 16:33 BST
The chatroom is awesome, thanks to Ant for starting it!
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
96. Posted: Thu 8th Oct 2009 12:17 BST
Cool thanks Ant!
Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!
3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid
97. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 20:35 BST
So far, the chat is going great.
98. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 23:44 BST
99. Posted: Tue 13th Oct 2009 03:13 BST
The NL chatroom is AWSOME!
Enjoy the CHEESE of life.
100. Posted: Sat 24th Oct 2009 23:21 BST
This chat thread has been inactive for some times, let's bring it back up.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.