Forums

Topic: (Official) Nintendo Life Chat

Posts 101 to 120 of 157

luigiman2

It's...AWSOME!

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

ItsFuzzyPickles

We know that luigiman2.

BTW, my suggestion for the chat is that when someone comments, there should be a noise letting us know. Also, put up an members list to see who's here and who's not.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

from this thread:

Roopa132 wrote:

When you scroll up in the chat and someone writes something the chat jumps back down. That's really annoying because that way you can't read anything at all because the chat keeps jumping down. It would be great if this would be fixed

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ItsFuzzyPickles

theblackdragon wrote:

SSBF1999 wrote:

This chat thread has been inactive for some times

could that be because... everyone's in chat? :3

You're probably right about that. Mainly because most of us who use the chat have it in our signiture.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Reala

Did chat just shut down just now?

Reala

Knux

Reala wrote:

Did chat just shut down just now?

It appears so, I thought it was my connection problems. The chat must be having WAY more problems than I thought.
This is horrible, Ant needs to fix it ASAP! EDIT:Wow that was a quick fix, thanks Ant.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

zzzzz

Shut Down?

zzzzz

Adam

Did chat break? When I load it now, it says the usual "Now chatting in Nintendo Life," but no messages pop up, just a blank white space.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

It's alive. Praise Jesus.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

James

Ant was tinkering with the site the other night, which could have contributed to the short chat outage. If you have any further problems, use the Contact form at the top and we'll get right on it. Cheers!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Knux

The chat seems to have shut down...again. EDIT:Once again, it's back up! Awesome!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Knux

Boy, the chat room has been extremly dead here lately. It has been a ghost town in the chat room all day today!

Knux

Mascotty

Just a question, ant, when do you think chat will get out of it's Beta phase?

Mascotty

LordJumpMad

What chat room? There no Chat room here........

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Mascotty

O_O lol, someone forgot to take there pills

Mascotty

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.