Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Friend list.

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Bubbab5

To watch your friends forums get updates and stuff like that have chat rooms send PMs to each other like miniature Facebook but surrounded around Nintendo.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

MetalMario

Oddy wrote:

Fun fact:

You can find someone from Nintendo Life from the Backloggery main page without doing any searching. Just click on random people from multitaps and you'll get there eventually.

What I find fun to do is start at a random person's backloggery and try to get to your own. I almost always can.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Odnetnin

MetalMario wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Fun fact:

You can find someone from Nintendo Life from the Backloggery main page without doing any searching. Just click on random people from multitaps and you'll get there eventually.

What I find fun to do is start at a random person's backloggery and try to get to your own. I almost always can.

Usually if I can find someone from NL, I can get to mine from there in a click or two.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Armiturtle

I think that NL should have its own!

Edited on by Armiturtle

MAGIC BANANAS
3DS FC:5284-1480-9559

WiiWareWave

I think Nintendo Life should at least have a PM feature.

Sometimes I want to have a private conversation with someone to get to know them better, which is rather difficult to do while still managing to stay on topic XD.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

John-John

3DsLover wrote:

Armiturtle wrote:

I think that NL should have its own!

i agree

I agree too.

John-John

NX01Trekkie1992

Oddy wrote:

You guys do realize that would be as much if not more work than making an entirely new site, right?

that's already in the works though, a new site that is

NX01Trekkie1992

Bubbab5

What's it called plus this is an oldish topic.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

LordJumpMad

@antdickens
A community feature? sounds interesting.
Hopfuly theres some type of protection around it. Don't want NL to attract the wrong people.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aviator

So, what will the community code be?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

John-John

Oddy wrote:

You guys do realize that would be as much if not more work than making an entirely new site, right?

No I did not realize that.

John-John

Raylax

Aviator wrote:

So, what will the community code be?

Everyone must wear a mankini.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SonicMaster

Oddy wrote:

Fun fact:

Seriously. It's freaking crazy how that works.

SonicMaster

Bubbab5

It is crazy

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.