Forums

Topic: NEW FORUM: Trading Post

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Sean_Aaron

Shirley a wasted effort, but I've got two things to deal:

Defender for the Gamecube -- PAL version
Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- Japan version (came with my Japanese console)

I don't want games or even money, just some kind of treats (what depends on where you live).

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Terra

please explain further when you say treats

Terra

Twitter:

Stevie

Maybe a new Star Trek Communicator to replace the one in his Avatar.

Sean_Aaron

Terranigma wrote:

please explain further when you say treats

Chocolate bars and such, though the communicator idea is excellent (sadly my phone isn't as cool, it's just a Nokia 6288 slider).

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Stevie

Terranigma wrote:

@Stevie - You want to trade anything else while we're at it or are you fine with the deal we have now? I'm fine either way but I'm just wondering if you did or didn't want to

Thanks for the offer but i don't have anything else to trade at the moment. As a general rule i don't like to get rid of any of my games, it is only because i ended up with 2 x Okami and Classic controllers that I traded these. However if somebody does post something I am interested in i would be willing to pay cash or Gift Wiiware/VC Games to pay for the item, your idea about people posting all the games they have to offer is probably the best way to do this though.

Terra

@Stevie - Fair enough. I've only just started getting rid of games myself that I either don't like them or hardly ever play them anymore. Never started this until recently but i need money and a better collection.

Terra

Twitter:

Terra

@Stevie - The games have been posted, I did that this morning. You'll have to sign for them though.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

Stevie

Thanks ,i have also posted your stuff today & you should recieve it Monday or Tuesday.

Terra

Maybe this topic should have been in the General Discussion area. More people would see it and it seems like a better area than in this section of the forum

Terra

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.