Forums

Topic: My top 5 games of 2015

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

SuperMarioMaster

With the year coming to an end, I think it's time for us to share our opinions on our favs this year. Since we all know Nintendo had a struggling year throughout, I am just going to spread the very last seeds before the ball drops and its 2016. Let's begin.

5.Rocket League
With all the multiplayer games, rocket league was a roof raiser.
It combined gravitational psychics and soccer into a intense and goofy game.
Sorry triforce heroes and majora's mask 3D, multiplayer wasn't to charming and didn't last a life time, and falling moons didn't strike me with "fear."
When you scored, it felt revolutionary, when you failed, it felt horrible. Choosing through differed cars and servers of random team mates and opponments, the options felt like an infinite maze. While it all came into a closing, the scores rallying up and the sweet sound of ear blowing victory can fill one with cheer. But playing over and over OVER again could be back killing.
Recommended: Mulitplayer: 4 out of 5. Soundtrack/OST: 2 out of 5. Playability: 4 out of 5.

4.Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Animal crossing is such a charming and all age apporopriate series, it's hard to not smile, say dawwwww, or hug your console...
Okay maybe not that last one...But when your able to create houses for your favorite villagers and even new ones, it feels like a dream! The one company you once hated is the one company you now absolutely love! This game introduces a couple new characters, some awesome features, and the house designs and furnishes are endless to the void. Cuz steal my cap, those lists go on for hours! Don't play for to long though, it could get dull!
Recommended: Online: 4 out of 5. Soundtrack/OST: 5 out of 5. Playability: 4 out of 5.

3.Splatoon
When Nintendo announced a new game last year, let's just say it wasn't in the spot light as much as the others...I finally caught up more on this, weird paintball tf2 game. I HATED it. I know, unexpected right? It took to much of the trailers and Nintendo's other games, it didn't look so well, and unpopular. Now look where I went. I squid Stuck in its own tentacles. I decided to give it a shot, and I regret saying I hated it at all mass. Though it could be bland once in a while, it was truly hypnotic in every squiddin' way! This glorious new ip is a top mark!
Recommended: Multiplayer/Online: 5 out of 5. Soundtrack/OST: 5 out of 5. Playability: 4 out of 5.

2.Undertale
The tumblr famous rpg that nobody asked for and came out of no-where is a gem. Undertale never brought a tear to my eye, but it brought a new rpg style play to the plate of role playing. With a towering fan base that is half great and half cancerous, it succeeded to be the number one best game of all time on the gamefaq poll. While it is a short and eye-watering, it has those magical moments that feel a "soulful." joke snare This game is healthy on creepy, happy, funny, ear raping, and, well, emotional!
Recommended: Multiplayer: 0 out of 0. Soundtrack/OST: 5 out of 5. Playability: 5 out of 5.

1.Super Mario Maker
As is it isn't already obvious, this game meets all my standards. Ever since my childhood, ever since e3 2014, EVER SINCE MY FIRST MARIO GAME, I have wanted to create my own Mario levels. With many items, enemies, power ups and blocks to choose from, you can create easy, all the way to complete HELL levels like Ross' (RubberNinja). You can also create automatic levels, run levels, remake old Mario game levels or even things from other games! You can also get amiibo/character costumes from scanning amiibos or completing a lot of 100 Mario challenges. You can shake objects to get various outcomes for more items. By far, my GOTY.
Recommended: Multiplayer/Online: 5 out of 5. Soundtrack/OST: 5 out of 5. Playbility: 5 out of 5.

WELP, that wraps up my GOTYs. I hope you have a good six hours left before 2016! -SuperMarioMaster.

Edited on by SuperMarioMaster

WAHOO

Nintendo Network ID: jbarnes

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.