Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: I'm thinking about leaving NintendoLife.

Showing 1 to 4 of 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oragami

1. Posted:

I was always told by people on this site that everyone on here was friendly. It was supposedly a haven from the usually harsh and irrational internet, but I now disagree.
My first experience with people being less than friendly on this site was on my forum http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/demand_final_fantasy... I understand that this was a divisive issue that many disagreed with, and people weren't being particularly mean to me, but I saw the way they treated SCAR392. There were comments that I didn't find particularly nice. People told me he lied frequently, so I decided to just let it roll off my shoulder.
Then for a long time, everything appeared to be fine, but then I went to this forum: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/other_gaming/titanfall_is_... I understand that Bashing CoD on the internet is overplayed, but there was no reason for reactions like this.

Aviator wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

When I first saw the game last year I thought it could be interesting but my expectations have disappeared long ago.

The more I see of it, the more I never want to play it.

Would buy it in a heartbeat if it came out on PS4.

Will you start placing your Official Trash stickers on game boxes Scar?

I'm sure the world really cares what you think about the game.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

...your opinion is not only false but it's unproductive.

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

Reala wrote:

Well there you have it, scar said it that puts it beyond reasonable doubt there is no question now; its official not opinion but cold hard fact, anyone that thinks otherwise if I understand my scar logic right your a drunk and/or idiot, love it; its like we're blessed to be able to read the sobering and enlightened comments of another being; one that's logic is so far removed from our own understanding its unfathomable, yes we are truly blessed.... and baffled.

I can't believe that on a supposedly friendly site that people would make such unwarranted personal attacks. Things need to change if I want to stay here.

Oh, and before you say that it doesn't matter if I come here or not, I don't use adblock, so I am generating revenue for NintendoLife.

Edited on by Oragami

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

2. Posted:

Feel free to post here: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oragami

3. Posted:

So it's unlocked now?

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

4. Posted:

Also, for future reference @Oragami , there is a "Report" button if you have an issue with specific posts. And if you have issues with other users, feel free to use the Contact Form and the Community Administrator (theblackdragon) will reply via e-mail ASAP.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sorry, this topic has been locked.