Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 761 to 780 of 796

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

761. Posted:

I was wondering if you've ever considered implementing a notification system for when someone quotes a users post as I miss responses to my posts sometimes.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

762. Posted:

I hope this isnt too much but...

a better search engine (for the forum), and maybe more customable signatures. (colored text, maybe pictures) Also, the spoiler tag should be something that drops down, because this spoiler tag fills up the whole page. On other forums I usually use the spoiler tag so that the post isn't that big when I have alot of images. The Zelda sound should stay though. Maybe you guys could make the spoiler tag a sort of treasure chest so that it fits with the Zelda sound :p

Jazzer94 wrote:

I was wondering if you've ever considered implementing a notification system for when someone quotes a users post as I miss responses to my posts sometimes.

Untitled
I would love something similar to Utube

Edited on by The_Ninja

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!
I'll be posting my Friend Code here soon =3 Maybe we can battle.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

763. Posted:

A report button on someone's profile would be a good idea. It would help make a report more pointed at an avatar.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Scanning

764. Posted:

It may be charming to some, but the Zelda sound after clicking on a spoiler should go, in my opinion. Many of us have sound on, or music playing in the background, or maybe have some other people in the room sans headphones/earphones, and hearing that sound after clicking on that on an Internet forum is just sudden and out of place. Sure, I could just mute my computer, but save for embedded media, nobody expects to hear that on an Internet forum. I just don't think it's a necessary thing, or a wise design choice.

Edited on by Scanning

Bye Bye.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

765. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

A report button on someone's profile would be a good idea. It would help make a report more pointed at an avatar.

That would be nice. Also maybe have a reason box pop up so that we can type a short reason as to why we are reporting a post like Pushsquare and PureXbox does when you report a post.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

766. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

That would be nice. Also maybe have a reason box pop up so that we can type a short reason as to why we are reporting a post like Pushsquare and PureXbox does when you report a post.

I second this

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

767. Posted:

How about a search function specifically for forums? Like just go to the Wii U forums for example and have a search option next to the "New Topic | Watch Forum | Mark all as Read".

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

foodmetaphors

768. Posted:

Scanning wrote:

It may be charming to some, but the Zelda sound after clicking on a spoiler should go, in my opinion. Many of us have sound on, or music playing in the background, or maybe have some other people in the room sans headphones/earphones, and hearing that sound after clicking on that on an Internet forum is just sudden and out of place. Sure, I could just mute my computer, but save for embedded media, nobody expects to hear that on an Internet forum. I just don't think it's a necessary thing, or a wise design choice.

Second.

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

Twitter: foodmetaphors

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

769. Posted:

foodmetaphors wrote:

Scanning wrote:

Second.

Agreed.

Check Out My YouTube Channel! I'm hard-headed. So you can argue all you want, but it ain't gonna change my opinion one-bit :D

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

mamp

770. Posted:

technotaylor98 wrote:

foodmetaphors wrote:

Scanning wrote:

Second.

Agreed.

I didn't know it made a noise the first time around and it hurt my ears (it's pretty loud), so I wish for it to be gone.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

brewsky

771. Posted:

Scanning wrote:

At least make it optional? If that's not possible, then it should go.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Oragami

772. Posted:

Scanning wrote:

More striving to censor things appropriately on the mods' part, as I have personally experienced and seen several instances of unwarrented censorship and moderator post editing here and on other boards. Just gotta say that stating things how they are in an intentionally respectful, non-offensive, informative manner does not deserve censorship.

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

773. Posted:

mamp wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

foodmetaphors wrote:

Scanning wrote:

Second.

Agreed.

I didn't know it made a noise the first time around and it hurt my ears (it's pretty loud), so I wish for it to be gone.

That Zelda sound effect needs to go. It's very loud and annoying.

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

torotoid64

774. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

mamp wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

foodmetaphors wrote:

Scanning wrote:

Second.

Agreed.

That Zelda sound effect needs to go. It's very loud and annoying.

It actually scared me the first time I heard it, had my headphones on max and just clicked the spoilers out of curiosity and I didn't wanna hear anything ever again

torotoid64

Twitter: Mattchuspie

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

775. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yeah, i'd love getting an e-mail each time i'm quoted.
I mean while people could still add @userxy to their posts after quoting i don't think many of 'em ever will.

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

MayoRice

776. Posted:

Chatroom, and notifications on the website and not just via email would be much appreciated. :)

PSN ID: P00_B3AR-O_O- (I own a Vita, PS3 and I'll be getting a PS4 towards the end of the year)

3DS Friend Code: 1521-4850-2814 | Nintendo Network ID: 1MayoRice1 | Twitter: 0_Johnny_Boy_0

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

777. Posted:

The ads on this site have been autoplaying recently, so I'll open this tab, be on another tab, and some vide ad will stop playing. Is there some way you could block such ads like this from NL?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

MayoRice

778. Posted:

This site seems to be pretty basic. =/ There doesn't seem to be any friend list on the website, or any way to PM people, or visitor messages, or anything that I've seen on other much less active Nintendo websites. :(

PSN ID: P00_B3AR-O_O- (I own a Vita, PS3 and I'll be getting a PS4 towards the end of the year)

3DS Friend Code: 1521-4850-2814 | Nintendo Network ID: 1MayoRice1 | Twitter: 0_Johnny_Boy_0

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

779. Posted:

MayoRice wrote:

This site seems to be pretty basic. =/ There doesn't seem to be any friend list on the website, or any way to PM people, or visitor messages, or anything that I've seen on other much less active Nintendo websites. :(

Hello MayoRice!

Potatoes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Earthbound Zero,Earthbound, Mother 3 and 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

780. Posted:

MayoRice's ideas could be a nice addition for NL which many Nintendo websites have those too.

Potatoes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Earthbound Zero,Earthbound, Mother 3 and 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother