Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 721 to 740 of 856

AuthorMessage

Artwark

721. Posted:

I would like More interviews and rumors for my comment. I think the site is doing fine just explaining Nintendo news exclusively something that most sites don't do much. As for forums, instead of using friend codes, I'd like the idea of getting email id of someone whom I like in the forums because i don't know if codes will work a lot....that's just me though.

But I do want the reviewers to give a fair rating for the games, of course I know for a fact that isn't gonna happen but still.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

722. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

I would like More interviews and rumors for my comment. I think the site is doing fine just explaining Nintendo news exclusively something that most sites don't do much. As for forums, instead of using friend codes, I'd like the idea of getting email id of someone whom I like in the forums because i don't know if codes will work a lot....that's just me though.

But I do want the reviewers to give a fair rating for the games, of course I know for a fact that isn't gonna happen but still.

NL is doing a ton of interviews, hat are you talking about? A NL is also only posting rumors they hear and are plausible. They aren't going to make up rumors or post rumors that make no sense in the least. Finally, all of NL's reviewers are human. They try to review games as fairly as possible, but one man's opinion is never the same as another's. They're giving as fair a review to games as possible.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

723. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Artwark wrote:

NL is doing a ton of interviews, hat are you talking about? A NL is also only posting rumors they hear and are plausible. They aren't going to make up rumors or post rumors that make no sense in the least. Finally, all of NL's reviewers are human. They try to review games as fairly as possible, but one man's opinion is never the same as another's. They're giving as fair a review to games as possible.

The score is in the eye of the beholder, but NL does do a quite good job at remaining unbiased in their reviews.
Also, the idea of recieving any user's e-mail address simply through a function on the forums is a terrible idea. That crosses so many boundaries.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Artwark

724. Posted:

Ok my bad. Sorry.

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

725. Posted:

F-Friends List? .....oh god I'm going to get torn to pieces for saying that.....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Artwark

726. Posted:

I do wish that they can atleast improve on the comment editing list. I mean many forums have that but not this one? May I ask why?

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

727. Posted:

How about Tapatalk support? It's a great app for forum posting, though I don't know if NL is too proprietary an engine or if there's a fee attached which might make it a no-go...

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

PixelRobin

728. Posted:

I would like to see more community forum involvement with the rest of the site. For example, at the end of an article about an announcement of a game it could say something like:

"Comment what you think about <blahblah> or post your thoughts on the forum."

That would be simple, easy to add and increase community involvement.

Edited on by PixelRobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

729. Posted:

The new mobile version is much worse than the previous one. It's slower and makes the forum a pain to read. Everything is too large.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

730. Posted:

@Artwark: For future reference, rumors and news tips can be submitted via the Contact form below: http://www.nintendolife.com/contact

Make sure you select "News Tips" in the drop down menu

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

731. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

The new mobile version is much worse than the previous one. It's slower and makes the forum a pain to read. Everything is too large.

Completey agree. On my tablet (Nexus 7 2012) the homepage and articles the vertical viewpoint is fine, but horizontally it is zommed out and doesn't take up the entire screen. On the forum pages the horizontal viewpoint is the same as the articles (doesn't take up the entire screen), but when the tablet is vertical it is too zommed in and you can't see the entire post without scrolling to the right. I'd be happy to overlook these things, but now I can't zoom in or out manually on any of the pages on the site like I could before.

Also, there's some major overlap with the forum topic names and the top of the first post.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

PixelRobin

732. Posted:

I liked the really old mobile version. Last years. It was quick and looked a lot like the actual site. But since you guys put so much work into the newer mobile version, could you please at least make the text smaller?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

733. Posted:

Is there any way you guys could make the forum work with Taptalk. The mobile version is fine as is, but I view all my other forums in taptalk and its easier to type posts in the app.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Robottiimu2000

734. Posted:

So where's the "Fusion" in-depth analysis/article?

3DS FC: 0232-8354-8994

Twitter: iimu

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

735. Posted:

i think every time someone replies to a comment, it should be displayed below the original comment. as it is now, it's really tedious seeing a really long argument/conversation in the comments, and having to fish throughout all of the total comments to see what the two people were talking about. if all replies were put just below the original comment (in slightly smaller text, making it easier to differentiate from a regular comment), it would be SO much easier to read conversations/arguments between two or more users.
just now for example, i was reading a news post, and these two people were arguing. there were so many comments on the article, and the conversation was so long. it took so long to find the original comment (so i could read everything), i just decided to stop. if reading a conversation on here is a chore, i think there's a problem.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Diddy_kong

736. Posted:

I'd love to see some video reviews on the site. Not for every single game and not for little eShop titles either, but maybe just for the big titles like A Link Between Worlds and Tropical Freeze.

Gamer and proud. I've owned every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii U, though I split my time between my Wii U and PS3. I enjoy games from a variety of genres and I love arcade-style racing games. My two all-time favourite non-Nintendo games are DmC: Devil May Cry and Tomb Raider (2013)

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

737. Posted:

Perhaps being able to click the "views" or "replies" on forums in order to see the most or least of those respectively?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

738. Posted:

Could we get a "WiiU Screenshots Thread" & "3DS Screenshots Thread" sticky in each respective forum section?

Would be nice with a place to post screens from Miiverse somewhere without ruining discussion threads with big pictures that have to load.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

739. Posted:

@HappyHappyist I agree "comment threads" would be nice, though just a tip, you can kinda get around it. CTRL+F and search the username of the person who was being replied to and you can usually find their comment on the page. That's what I've been doing.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Glaceon

740. Posted:

having the notifications popping up on the website would be awesome...

My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC