Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 521 to 540 of 775

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

521. Posted:

Reala wrote:

I wasn't going for rude I was going for silly, but since so many what I deem to be obviously silly comments get taken for cereal; I have started to add in small writing below my posts that such posts are not to be taken cereal and apologise said post was not with such a warning.

warning comment may contain sillyness

But you already have a warning as your sig. :p

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

522. Posted:

@AlexSays: PMs are not happening so far as i've been told, however there is a plan in the works for comments to be left for specific users, possibly via profile pages or something. I'm really not sure on the specifics, i'm afraid.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

523. Posted:

There should be a Mii on your profile somewhere along with your friendcodes and other stuff

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

524. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There should be a Mii on your profile somewhere along with your friendcodes and other stuff

Your Mii is already in your avatar, and you can go to your profile and add your friend code under the Gaming tab, or you can add it to your Signature. They're waaay ahead of you, man.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

525. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Your Mii is already in your avatar, and you can go to your profile and add your friend code under the Gaming tab, or you can add it to your Signature. They're waaay ahead of you, man.

No, what I meant was that you can add a picture of your Mii to your user profile page, I made this rushed example of what I'm talking about, also Fred Rechid replaced my current icon in this example.
Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

526. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

No, what I meant was that you can add a picture of your Mii to your user profile page, I made this rushed example of what I'm talking about, also Fred Rechid replaced my current icon in this example.
Untitled

This is the next best thing

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

527. Posted:

Wii U eShop Forum. The 3DS has one, so the Wii U should too. :) (Unless you're just waiting till it gets more games...) On that note, please update the Wii Forum subtitle. It's not Nintendo's current home console any more... And the Wii U is out so it's not "coming" any more...

theblackdragon wrote:

@AlexSays: PMs are not happening so far as i've been told, however there is a plan in the works for comments to be left for specific users, possibly via profile pages or something. I'm really not sure on the specifics, i'm afraid.

Yeah! Now I can finally tell @Kamidoll how much I absolutely love her avatar! :D

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

528. Posted:

http://www.nintendolife.com/eshop/games

Where are the NES games that have been released on the 3DS VC? They should have their own section, not just lumped together with the Wii VC games.

What will happen when we get a NES game that hasn't already been released on the Wii?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

529. Posted:

I'd like it if there was a section for old avatars in the user settings so I could choose from my old favorites with ease. Obviously not something entirely necessary, but a convenience nonetheless.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

530. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'd like it if there was a section for old avatars in the user settings so I could choose from my old favorites with ease. Obviously not something entirely necessary, but a convenience nonetheless.

This all the way

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

531. Posted:

How about a fanfic section?

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

532. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

How about no

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

533. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

How about no

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

534. Posted:

@Machamp_King: if fanfics are what you want, try fanfiction.net. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

535. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

536. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

537. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

538. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

You could always make a folder of avatars on your computer ;)

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

539. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

540. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Stop. Just stop it. You're making too much sense.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215