Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 521 to 540 of 2,577

FOREST_RANGER

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'd like it if there was a section for old avatars in the user settings so I could choose from my old favorites with ease. Obviously not something entirely necessary, but a convenience nonetheless.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

JunkosBoobies

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'd like it if there was a section for old avatars in the user settings so I could choose from my old favorites with ease. Obviously not something entirely necessary, but a convenience nonetheless.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

3Dash wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

You could always make a folder of avatars on your computer

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

3Dash wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Geonjaha

LZBirdboi wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Stop. Just stop it. You're making too much sense.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Drawdler

Wouldn't old avatars eat up bandwidth? I don't think that's wise when you can simply... You know... Save them to your computer.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

JunkosBoobies

Nibelilt wrote:

Wouldn't old avatars eat up bandwidth? I don't think that's wise when you can simply... You know... Save them to your computer.

I'll usually delete them after a long period of Time

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Vincent294

User reviews. Game Informer has them, and I like them. At least a star-based user review system or something.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Drawdler

Machamp_King wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

I'll usually delete them after a long period of Time

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows-vista/Create-a-new...

On my computer I have my folder, then an avatar images folder for the non-resized versions, then three avatar folders for the 80px, 100px, and 120px versions.
It does use space on your PC, but if avatars that usually take up less than 100KB are a memory issue for you, you probably need a new computer anyway...
The issue with this suggestion is that it could potentially waste a ton of space on the server for something that can be pretty easily bypassed.

Edited on by Drawdler

New_3DaSh_XL

Hey! I just got an idea. Under "Wii U" in the forums section, it says "Nintendo's first foray into HD gaming and touch-screen in the living room, coming 2012." Which I think could be edited, starting with the removal of "Coming 2012"

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Poll option for the forums. Sort of like Gamefaqs'.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Drawdler

Machamp_King wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Thirded. But only after more important things get added. (Direct user-to-user posts and a proper forum search.)

CanisWolfred

Yeah, what was the problem with user reviews? Besides this being a review site, of course, but an official category where user reviews can be marked as unofficial and unproffesional should solve that.

Nibelilt wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Thirded. But only after more important things get added. (Direct user-to-user posts and a proper forum search.)

I agree with this sentiment. While Polls are great, those two are essential.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Happy_Mask

I've noticed (browsing from an I-Pad at least) that any comments with a word/unspaced phrase that takes up an entire row cause the page to expand to ridiculous proportions it renders the content of the site microscopic unless I zoom. This is only a minor inconvenience however, as it only happens on the page with the lengthy comment.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RainbowCrasher

Less thought police about hacking. Not all hacking is illegal.

Edited on by theblackdragon

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Aviator

RainbowCrasher wrote:

Less thought police about hacking. Not all hacking is illegal.

The problem is, at least the way I see it (can't speak for dragon or chicken) but it would be easier to have a no hacking rule than have exceptions to the rule.

Edited on by theblackdragon

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic