Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 2,561 to 2,579 of 2,579

CaleBoi25

@RupeeClock Oh, glad to see that has been implemented! Your ideas sound great!

SplatComp

What do you mean I am obsessed with Splatoon?
Look, I have other games in my signature:
...Squid Beatz? Uh... that's a different game, right?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

CaleBoi25

@antdickens Could you perhaps add a "ratings" feature to Game Pages? Showing the Age Rating.

SplatComp

FishyS

@CaleBoi25 Given that different countries/regions have different rating systems, how do you envision it working? I've wondered this before as well when I noticed the rating wasn't displayed.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Papasears1982

a dark mode option for the site would be A MAY ZIIIINNNNNN (b ' ' )b

Papasears1982

Papasears1982

@FishyS well AWESOME ty for this! (b ' ' )b is there a way to donate to the site? much love from this dood =)

Edited on by Papasears1982

Papasears1982

CaleBoi25

@antdickens Could we get a character counter in the signature/bio section? It's rather a pain to have to save your descriptions to check if they are under the limit.

SplatComp

CaleBoi25

@antdickens OK, thanks!

SplatComp

Grumblevolcano

@antdickens Is there going to be a reminder article about the 3DS/Wii U online shutdown?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tayrailbridge

As someone who checks nl every 2 minutes, I often find myself subconsciously ignoring or not even seeing updated articled that I've already read, especially when the original article was written quite a while ago. It's double as worse when the article is updated multiple times. I guess there wouldn't be much point in making a new article if the update is small, but it would be nice if there was some sort of marker on the thumbnail saying it's been updated.

Tayrailbridge

FishyS

@Grumblevolcano There is still more than a week. Surely there will be all sorts of countdown or 'best of' articles before the shutdown.

FishyS

chiiizu

I often get in the habit of associating profile pictures with accounts, and the names I'm not always the best with, so would it make sense for there to be a section for account icon history or something similar so you can check if you recognize the account's past icons, or even last icon they had selected? (I have a feeling there's multiple people I only recognized by their icon and now that it's changed I think they're a different person)

Can I do a completionist run of video game history? (It's still being made so we'll see)
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest III (GBC)
Unicorn Overlord (Switch)
Next Up: Pepper Grinder (Switch)
Panic (Reality)

FishyS

@chiiizu Some people change pfps constantly which would make a full history impractical. I do also find it a bit confusing whenever they change though. Your idea makes me think of how Facebook used to do it with a default profile picture and like 4 other pictures attached.

FishyS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic