Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,597

Tasuki

CosmicMii wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

First off,get rid of this horrid design.
Secondly,add img sigs.
Finally,add a like/dislike feature.

Agreed. I kept trying to make my point, but people kept raging that it was a bad idea to have a Dislike/Like button

No ones is raging we are just making our point as why it would be a bad idea.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Happy_Mask

CosmicMii wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

First off,get rid of this horrid design.
Secondly,add img sigs.
Finally,add a like/dislike feature.

Agreed. I kept trying to make my point, but people kept raging that it was a bad idea to have a Dislike/Like button

Dislike.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Also, what happened to the little devil face? I saw it a few times when venturing into the ruins of ancient threads and quoted the message with it, but I believe it was only a smiley to my confusion. :3 Is it a counterpart to this?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

Naw, it's a red grinning devil face, with horns and a tail I think. I found it on a thread from years ago and didn't think much of it, but now I'm curious. :3. I don't remember which thread, I checked a lot of threads that day.

New_3DaSh_XL

Oh. Well there are a lot of emotes imported you could say, Backlog is an example, Chatzy ga emotes, Photobooth has emotes, etc. If you find the correct web address you can put pretty much any emote here.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Let's try:

Well, I suppose it is completely removed. Ah well. Thanks Reala!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Reala

If anyone can remember the that site that can show an earlier version of nintendolife that might show the devil smiley working.

Reala

Chrono_Cross

Seriously, a like/dislike feature for the forums. Or like a wise NLer recommended, a Yeah! and Nah! equivalent.

Allowing the user to see who thumbed up their comment would be cool, too.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Reala

CactusJackson wrote:

Seriously, a like/dislike feature for the forums. Or like a wise NLer recommended, a Yeah! and Nah! equivalent.

Yep users patting each other on the back with returning thumbs ups in random threads while getting revenge on others for thumbing them down would very cool indeed.

yeah! +1

Actually I would like a neutral button too for those times I strongly don't care one way or another, I think we should be able to express that.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

New_3DaSh_XL

CactusJackson wrote:

You just took a bad idea and made it worse. The only thing I can see happening/want slightly happening is a Yeah! But no dislike feature. That would cause more arguments, more hating, and less conversation(and that's part of the reason I like NL, for the conversation it brings up)

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Yep users patting each other on the back with returning thumbs ups in random threads while getting revenge on others for thumbing them down would very cool indeed.

yeah! +1

Actually I would like a neutral button too for those times I strongly don't care one way or another, I think we should be able to express that

You're taking this in the most immature way possible. It was a suggestion from a user on this site and further more the purpose of this topic.

What about only a thumbs up option? Are you happy now?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Jani-Koblaney

Again, a personal messaging feature.
Secondly, a "like" feature. There doesn't have to be a "dislike", just a "like".

Thanks, and I hope you'll consider these requests.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

theblackdragon

CactusJackson wrote:

yeah! +1

Actually I would like a neutral button too for those times I strongly don't care one way or another, I think we should be able to express that

You're taking this in the most immature way possible. It was a suggestion from a user on this site and further more the purpose of this topic.

What about only a thumbs up option? Are you happy now?

You suggested an idea, and Reala stated how said idea generally plays out on other sites. I'm not a fan of that sort of thing elither, especially when it grays out or promotes one comment over another.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bones00

I'd like to see Wii U titles' file sizes listed in the Game Overview when clicking on respective titles. I am particularly wondering about Batman's file size in particular since it was newly released on the Wii U eshop. Thanks.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Intrepid: What browser are you using? In Firefox, at least, there's a little pattern of dots in a triangle-ish shape toward the bottom right-hand corner of just about any text-input box on any page that lets you resize it however you like, and I'm wanting to say Chrome is the same but i'm not sure off the top of my head. Give it a try :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic