Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,597

Tasuki

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

You are not listening to what I am saying. I am saying we dont need one and you agreed. Than you said I still think we should get that. Which one is it? I mean come on are you that blind that you cant see what will happen with likes and dislikes?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Gamepro

I say no, to dislike and like options.
JES WE CAN!

Gmail: [email protected]
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

HaastMK7

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then

You are not listening to what I am saying. I am saying we dont need one and you agreed. Than you said I still think we should get that. Which one is it? I mean come on are you that blind that you cant see what will happen with likes and dislikes?

I never said I agreed with you, all I said was the case was closed but I think they should add it, make sense?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

New_3DaSh_XL

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then

I never said I agreed with you, all I said was the case was closed but I think they should add it, make sense?

Usually, when one says "Case closed", they mean "Oh, ok, I agree, we can stop talking about this because we understand each other now."

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

HaastMK7

3Dash wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then

Usually, when one says "Case closed", they mean "Oh, ok, I agree, we can stop talking about this because we understand each other now."

Well, in my case I meant lets drop the argument. Here is my opinion and here is yours. lets leave it as that.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Tasuki

@Cosmic Mii: I said I rest my case meaning see what I mean. You said case close which as 3Dash said means you agree with me and than you said that you don't? So in other words you agreed with me that we they shouldn't only to say they should. So which one is it? I mean I understand where you are coming from in that you like them but you are not understanding where I and others are coming from saying that we shouldn't.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

FireMario887

User scores sounds like an awesome idea. I would gladly share my opinion to other gamers. The poll idea sounds good too. I think both ideas are great.

FireMario887

StarBoy91

Gamepro wrote:

I say no, to dislike and like options.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

WesCash

If any sort of "like/dislike" feature were added to comments, I would prefer if there was only a "like" option.
The "dislike" option only leads to problems as @Tasuki, @3Dash, etc. already pointed out.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

Auracle

@WesCash - I thought of the same thing. Maybe a feature similar to the "yeah" option on MiiVerse might work.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KingDunsparce

Has a forum search bar been suggested yet? If not, then that.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Gamepro

The answer is yes,

Gamepro wrote:

an advanced search option for the mobile site, so that you can search news, topics, forums, ...

KingDunsparce

Oh, sorry.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Gamepro

3Dash wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Has a forum search bar been suggested yet? If not, then that.

Probably about 50 times so far.

Now 51 times.

Drawdler

WesCash wrote:

If any sort of "like/dislike" feature were added to comments, I would prefer if there was only a "like" option.
The "dislike" option only leads to problems as @Tasuki, @3Dash, etc. already pointed out.

Yeah!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Andyv01

A user/reader review panel please

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

HaastMK7

Machamp_King wrote:

First off,get rid of this horrid design.
Secondly,add img sigs.
Finally,add a like/dislike feature.

Agreed. I kept trying to make my point, but people kept raging that it was a bad idea to have a Dislike/Like button

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic