Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 461 to 480 of 846

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

461. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

462. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Add the "Like" / "Dislike" Option to the comments.

/me dislikes this comment

That's your opinion :)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

463. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

How could it cause another one? >->

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

464. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

3Dash wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Add the "Like" / "Dislike" Option to the comments.

/me dislikes this comment

That's your opinion :)

Actually, it appears as if that's @Tasuki, @Reala, and my opinion, with no one going against our oipinion except you. But tbh, I don't want Like/Dislike because basically, that'd take away the point of the forums. I find it interesting to actually talk to other people, maybe learn something, and discus stuff. With Like/Dislike, I wouldn't be able to talk to someone. Example: This thread would be full of about 1000 random Likes or dislikes, and only like 5 actual ideas. Discussing brings up ideas.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

465. Posted:

Because you'd have people complaining about being thumbed down and probably encourage trolling, you see it plenty on other sites someone gets butt hurt about getting thumbed down all too often the result, more people thumb it down to rile them up.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

466. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

How could it cause another one? >->

Reala has just summed it up for me. One person will cry why did I get a dislike and why did so and so get a like. We honestly have enough problems with people complaining about others opinions here and starting trouble we dont need another one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

467. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

How could it cause another one? >->

Reala has just summed it up for me. One person will cry why did I get a dislike and why did so and so get a like. We honestly have enough problems with people complaining about others opinions here and starting trouble we dont need another one.

Well that wont happen because we have mature users on this site, at least I think we do...

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

468. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

3Dash wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Add the "Like" / "Dislike" Option to the comments.

/me dislikes this comment

That's your opinion :)

Actually, it appears as if that's @Tasuki, @Reala, and my opinion, with no one going against our oipinion except you. But tbh, I don't want Like/Dislike because basically, that'd take away the point of the forums. I find it interesting to actually talk to other people, maybe learn something, and discus stuff. With Like/Dislike, I wouldn't be able to talk to someone. Example: This thread would be full of about 1000 random Likes or dislikes, and only like 5 actual ideas. Discussing brings up ideas.

Yes, of course you can do that, but I was just suggesting another way.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

469. Posted:

When a like/dislike system is introduced you don't automatically have the problem of someone complaining every time they're thumbed down - simply thumb down such comments and the problem becomes the solution. ;D
I don't think I would mind a like/dislike system, as such systems only fail when the community itself is generally full of trolls...oh wait.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

470. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

How could it cause another one? >->

Reala has just summed it up for me. One person will cry why did I get a dislike and why did so and so get a like. We honestly have enough problems with people complaining about others opinions here and starting trouble we dont need another one.

Well that wont happen because we have mature users on this site, at least I think we do...

Obviously you have never seen when a thread gets out of hand around here due to people forcing opinions on one another.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

471. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

How could it cause another one? >->

Reala has just summed it up for me. One person will cry why did I get a dislike and why did so and so get a like. We honestly have enough problems with people complaining about others opinions here and starting trouble we dont need another one.

Well that wont happen because we have mature users on this site, at least I think we do...

Obviously you have never seen when a thread gets out of hand around here due to people forcing opinions on one another.

I have.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

472. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm sure most people can convey there like or dislike of a comment just fine, besides it would only end up with butt hurt users asking why they where thumbed down and by who, I'm sure we could do without that nonsense.

Alright, but to me it just seems like a easier way than causing a huge argument on a forum or article :)

Well it would just cease one argument but cause another one.

How could it cause another one? >->

Reala has just summed it up for me. One person will cry why did I get a dislike and why did so and so get a like. We honestly have enough problems with people complaining about others opinions here and starting trouble we dont need another one.

Well that wont happen because we have mature users on this site, at least I think we do...

Obviously you have never seen when a thread gets out of hand around here due to people forcing opinions on one another.

I have.

I rest my case than.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

473. Posted:

case closed then ;)

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

474. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then ;)

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

So you say ok, we shouldn't have one, but we should have one? And have you been listening to anyone here say anything?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

475. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then ;)

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

You are not listening to what I am saying. I am saying we dont need one and you agreed. Than you said I still think we should get that. Which one is it? I mean come on are you that blind that you cant see what will happen with likes and dislikes?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamepro

476. Posted:

I say no, to dislike and like options.
JES WE CAN!

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

477. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then ;)

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

You are not listening to what I am saying. I am saying we dont need one and you agreed. Than you said I still think we should get that. Which one is it? I mean come on are you that blind that you cant see what will happen with likes and dislikes?

I never said I agreed with you, all I said was the case was closed but I think they should add it, make sense? :)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dashtag

478. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then ;)

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

You are not listening to what I am saying. I am saying we dont need one and you agreed. Than you said I still think we should get that. Which one is it? I mean come on are you that blind that you cant see what will happen with likes and dislikes?

I never said I agreed with you, all I said was the case was closed but I think they should add it, make sense? :)

Usually, when one says "Case closed", they mean "Oh, ok, I agree, we can stop talking about this because we understand each other now."

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

479. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

case closed then ;)

But I still think we should get The "Dis" and "Like" option

You are not listening to what I am saying. I am saying we dont need one and you agreed. Than you said I still think we should get that. Which one is it? I mean come on are you that blind that you cant see what will happen with likes and dislikes?

I never said I agreed with you, all I said was the case was closed but I think they should add it, make sense? :)

Usually, when one says "Case closed", they mean "Oh, ok, I agree, we can stop talking about this because we understand each other now."

Well, in my case I meant lets drop the argument. Here is my opinion and here is yours. lets leave it as that.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

480. Posted:

@Cosmic Mii: I said I rest my case meaning see what I mean. You said case close which as 3Dash said means you agree with me and than you said that you don't? So in other words you agreed with me that we they shouldn't only to say they should. So which one is it? I mean I understand where you are coming from in that you like them but you are not understanding where I and others are coming from saying that we shouldn't.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311