Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 341 to 360 of 775

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

341. Posted:

Ironically, I found the Search function by clicking the game search at the top without typing anything, by accident. The iPad thought I wanted to search for "Search..." :D

But yeah, it's buggy and simple... Just searched "Review" and all the posts that appeared were blank. How about some more options for it? Like sorting topics and posts by date, alphabetically, a group of members(type in names), being able to search for just topics or just posts, etc.? While I'd rather have Ant fix the comments bugs it would still be nice to have a working Search function...

I've also noticed lately if I'm the only poster on a page, the new page won't show up on the Forum until someone else posts. I have it right now >_<

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Raylax

342. Posted:

It could be useful if DLC was listed somewhere on a game's main page (for example), since Nintendo's now entered this realm. Small DLC pieces (like the Theatrhythm tracks) obviously aren't going to have reviews or some kind of dedicated article, and Nintendo Download articles don't appear in their Related News, so it would be nice to see at-a-glance what's available.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

HanuKwanzMasBif

343. Posted:

A Robo-James to replace the old one. He can have a buddy cop style relationship with Damien.
Untitled

Edited on by HanuKwanzMasBif

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage

Raylax

344. Posted:

I support this idea.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

345. Posted:

Vintage wrote:

I support this idea.

make that two

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

346. Posted:

Do you guys think we could re-direct any @nintendoLifeUser to the correct user when we call their slang names? Say for example @LJM that redirects to @LordJumpMad?

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

347. Posted:

I've noticed that often upcoming games with release dates don't always get listed on the coming soon list.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

348. Posted:

battLeToaD wrote:

Vintage wrote:

I support this idea.

[/div]

[/div]

make that two

[/div]

Three's a charm.

bobbiKat wrote:

Do you guys think we could re-direct any @nintendoLifeUser to the correct user when we call their slang names? Say for example @LJM that redirects to @LordJumpMad?

Ohmigosh... Imagine all the different redirects to me:

@Nibelit @Niblilt @Niblit @Niblet @Nibblit @Neblit @Nebblit @Nibblit @Nibblet @Nebblet @Nibe @Nib @Nibs @Nebblilt

And more :O

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Medicham

349. Posted:

Hey Nintendo Life and I just joined. Here's my advice... You gotta make article explaining to new users how everything works and you really gotta make a way for people to exchange in a simpler way because this forum thing isn't working good. Also... Look at GameInformer and how they handle personal accounts. Its wayyy more user friendly so please copy some ideas from them. Thankx for listening.

3DS friend code: 2921-9690-6053 My favorite Pokemon is Medicham...hence its why its my Username. I'm a smart cool guy who luves Nintendo. Add me to your 3ds so we can play together. ;)

AuthorMessage

Reala

350. Posted:

Medicham wrote:

Hey Nintendo Life and I just joined. Here's my advice... You gotta make article explaining to new users how everything works and you really gotta make a way for people to exchange in a simpler way because this forum thing isn't working good. Also... Look at GameInformer and how they handle personal accounts. Its wayyy more user friendly so please copy some ideas from them. Thankx for listening.

err no just no this site is fine as is.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

351. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

That would either involve the moderators having to assign them - which they wouldn't do; they have better things to spend their time on, and even if they did it would only end up happening for the most well known users (well known by chat obviously). The alternative would be people assigning their own 'slang names', where people would be able to basically use any other name as their own, and possibly use numerous names to link to theirs - leading to obvious problems.

WaveBoy wrote:

I wish Nintendo Life would make their Reviews a bit more interesting and meatier in the Score department.

Instead of the basic 1-10 scale, why not apply the .5's? This would obviously offer more variety.And why not rate/score the graphics, Sound, Gameplay, Replay Value and even the Presentation out of a simple 10 as well?Old School Gamepro magazine and GPTV were some of the best at busting out the score based reviews with those awesome classic crazy 'score based' faces that i miss oh so dearly haha :p

Dear god no. Having a score base system is bad enough. It's just an arbitrary number chosen by one person, trying to put a complex game opinion into a simple scale of 1-10. What's worse is that it all fuels Metacritic...

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

352. Posted:

They should change it to just 'good' or 'bad'.

I hate scoring systems.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

VincentV

353. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

They should change it to just 'good' or 'bad'.

I hate scoring systems.

1-3 = s***
4-6 = meh
7-9 = good
10 = get this game now

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

354. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Uhh... No. I HATE it when people call me Hawk as I don't like that nickname, so if people were to start doing that I would change my username.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

355. Posted:

Is there a search bar for the forum. I want to have that.

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

Aviator

356. Posted:

To the one above about slang names.

I know that every time you switch your usernames, going to users/old_user will link to the current user.

For example: LadyGaga changed name to ARTPOP.
nintendolife.com/users/LadyGaga
ARTPOP's profile.

When another user takes the name though then it's gone.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

357. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

What if somebody chooses the name LegitJunkMaster?

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

SBOY

358. Posted:

There should be a way to send private message to somebody...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

359. Posted:

How about we fix the [/div] issue?

It's very annoying.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

360. Posted:

Jumbif wrote:

Untitled