Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,597

Aviator

To the one above about slang names.

I know that every time you switch your usernames, going to users/old_user will link to the current user.

For example: LadyGaga changed name to ARTPOP.
nintendolife.com/users/LadyGaga
ARTPOP's profile.

When another user takes the name though then it's gone.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SBOY

There should be a way to send private message to somebody...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

19Robb92

How about we fix the [/div] issue?

It's very annoying.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Tasuki

SBOY wrote:

There is its called Backloggery.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Wheels2050

That's not an appropriate solution...

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Geonjaha

Tasuki wrote:

SBOY wrote:

You clearly dont understand the point of this thread.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Noob_The_Third

Can you guys make it that we can delete any post from a topic we started even if someone else posted it?

LittleKing

Moskyj wrote:

Can you guys make it that we can delete any post from a topic we started even if someone else posted it?

I think people would start to abuse that quite a bit. We already have moderators for moderation you know.

LittleKing

theblackdragon

@Moskyj: that sort of thing is what the moderation team is here for. If a user has posted a comment that's broken one of our Community Rules, please do report it so that we can take care of it. otherwise, if you're having a disagreement with another user and just don't want to see them post ever again, just ignore them please. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kingcrowbar

Would it be possible to add the number of save slots a 3DS game cartridge has, perhaps to the game overview frame?
It could be similar to the Players:x field but with Save Slots:x instead

The reason would be that I'm in a multi 3DS household and it would be nice to know which games would let me save a bit of money and split 3 ways such as Super Mario 3D Land or at least 2 ways like Lego Star Wars III.

kingcrowbar

Tasuki

Geonjaha wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

SBOY wrote:

No I do understand the point of this thread but why do you all insist on asking the same thing over and over when TBD and others have answered it countless times already saying that they are working on it and that it will be implemented some time in the future. We all want a PM system but untill they add one theres Backloggery I dont see why thats so hard to do that until they get a PM system instead of asking over and over just to get the same answer.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Geonjaha

Tasuki wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

SBOY wrote:

No I do understand the point of this thread but why do you all insist on asking the same thing over and over when TBD and others have answered it countless times already saying that they are working on it and that it will be implemented some time in the future. We all want a PM system but untill they add one theres Backloggery I dont see why thats so hard to do that until they get a PM system instead of asking over and over just to get the same answer.

Those are very different responses. If you had actually said "This has been confirmed already - it's being worked on" then I wouldnt have posted that.
Your comment was that we should just use Backloggery - implying an improvement to this site shouldnt be made just because theres another site somewhere out there that also does it, and if that's the logic we're to follow - this thread becomes redundant.

Geonjaha

Scary_Old_Lady

kingcrowbar wrote:

Would it be possible to add the number of save slots a 3DS game cartridge has, perhaps to the game overview frame?
It could be similar to the Players:x field but with Save Slots:x instead

The reason would be that I'm in a multi 3DS household and it would be nice to know which games would let me save a bit of money and split 3 ways such as Super Mario 3D Land or at least 2 ways like Lego Star Wars III.

I agree!

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Tasuki

@Geonjaha: Ooops bad for the confusion I was joking actually about the backloggery. Usually I put a afterwards if I am joking but I forgot too that time. Trust me I would love a PM system too but until its done I dont understand why everyone keeps asking when its been answered a hundred times. Patience is a virtual.

My Backlog

Geonjaha

I understand what you meant - it was just a little confusing, yes.
Maybe those new to the site or site improvements just dont know that the feature is already being worked on.
Which possibly leads to another suggestion! - Maybe put a sticky in this forum stating what site stuff is already being worked on (ie. The chat that's currently in alpha that isnt so much a Nintendo Life chatroom as it is a private chat room for the 10 people that use it).

Geonjaha

SBOY

Geonjaha wrote:

Maybe those new to the site or site improvements just dont know that the feature is already being worked on.
Which possibly leads to another suggestion!

I actually post only in the 3DS forum (the 3 of them) and didn't take the time to see if there's an announcement about this before I put it here (my bad). But at the same time I can't find an easy way to search the forum excepte read for hour and hour just in case...

Edited on by SBOY

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic