Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 2,581 to 2,595 of 2,595

CaleBoi25

@chiiizu I do the same thing! It is rather confusing... but I also constatly change my PFP, so that could pose problems.

SplatComp

Don't be sad;
Don't be emo--
Go and watch
Finding Nemo.
~ThatZeldaNerd

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

GalaxicGlobe

@antdickens Idk if this would help but maybe a way to leave notes of a certain person or be able to change their name but only you would see what you put and what notes you wrote

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Rambler

For the avatars, maybe have them timed like the usernames, so you can't keep on changing them. But with a shorter time frame. And / or have the previous one present in the profile for, say, a week, for reference.

Rambler

chiiizu

@antdickens I do like @Rambler 's idea of just having the last image, but either way I could definitely see it being a difficult feature to implement. As for the no avatars thing I think I'll just make sure to also read the names, I like having the extra adornment of the pictures.

Can I do a completionist run of video game history? (It's still being made so we'll see)
Currently Playing: Unicorn Overlord (Switch)
Next Up: Sand Land (PC)
Panic (Reality)

ThatZeldaNerd

nintendolife needs to do a review of the princes peach showtime drinks.
i had some of them and they were really good!

ThatZeldaNerd

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Anti-Matter

Dear Nintendolife

Could you add more option to type by ourself the Non Nintendo games we played during weekend on Saturday & Sunday since the option for polling only limited by Nintendo only games?
Sometimes I played PlayStation games or Arcade games during weekend so I would like to see my gaming choice can be added in percentage polling even for Non Nintendo games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@antdickens I think it could be a good feature if you have the ability to delete all your comments from just one of the sites. Deleting your account deletes all your comments from all 4 sites but let’s say you only want to only want to leave one of the sites because you don’t like the atmosphere, I feel it would be a helpful option to have the ability to delete all your comments from that site only.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

@antdickens
There was an error happened when I clicked Posts from my user Profile and I got Internal Server Error message. It also happened when I clicked Posts from other user's Profile.

Anti-Matter

Papasears1982

yo nintendo life, anyway we can maybe get you guys to make us some car decals? would love to show my love for the site everywhere i go! a Yoshi themed one would be AMAZIN! (b ' ' )b OR maybe a merc part of the site i would love a hoodie and tshirt as well =)

Edited on by Papasears1982

"The pleasure of a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream.” - Old Grandfather

Rambler

@antdickens
I think this has been mentioned before, but it appears that on games pages, games released in Europe have the EU flag as an indicator and the price in GBP. I suppose that the EU flag could be used as a synecdoche for all of mainland Europe, but they certainly don't price things in £s!

Rambler

Grumblevolcano

@WoomyNNYes It might be about the thread title, yes there are shorter thread titles like ARMS and Hades but those threads were made before the major spambot problems occurred. There may be a minimum thread title length now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic