Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,301 to 1,308 of 1,308

RedderRugfish

@antdickens Yeah, that's the one. There were some pretty good ideas in there that still haven't been implemented.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

CurryPowderKeg79

Sell the black NintendoLife shirts! It would be a source of income and good advertisement. Or at least have a contest where we can win one.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
DRAGON QUEST XI S (SWITCH)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Bunkerneath

New idea, when you do a tease on a game coming to switch etc.
On the right hand side where the game's info is, make it so if you hover over the picture of the game (like in the games collection listing), you can add to the "Maybe/Want" list.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Tasuki

I don't know if it's some anti spam thing or what but sometimes when I losta comment I get a message saying "can't think of something more to say?". Which is really annoying. I mean if I thought of more to say I would have said it.

I am all for anti spam measurements and such but this is kinda overkill as honestly if I want put down what I am thinking of or what I want to say then what's the point of commenting? It just makes it feel very uninviting to comment.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mijzelffan

iI would like it if it were possible to filter out certain topics on the main site similarly to how you can already filter out users. I want to stay unspoiled for for instance pokemon, but since this site always puts new pokemon as the featured image on the main page I would have to stop reading nintendolife altogether for the next month. If was able to filter out the articles with the pokemon tag though I could still stay to read everything else.

Mijzelffan

Dogorilla

Mijzelffan wrote:

iI would like it if it were possible to filter out certain topics on the main site similarly to how you can already filter out users. I want to stay unspoiled for for instance pokemon, but since this site always puts new pokemon as the featured image on the main page I would have to stop reading nintendolife altogether for the next month. If was able to filter out the articles with the pokemon tag though I could still stay to read everything else.

I've been thinking this would be a good idea too. I hate seeing leaked games/info prior to Directs/E3, so if I could filter out 'Rumour' articles I could still use the site without having that stuff spoiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic