Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,201 to 1,210 of 1,210

NintonicGamer

Dark themes for websites are becoming popular, do you think NintendoLife needs a dark theme or a night mode?

NintonicGamer

the_shpydar

I suppose a night mode option would be okay, though personally i can't stand them. Reading white text on black background (which tends to be the standard for dark/night modes) seriously bothers my eyes after more than a minute.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Yosheel

Maybe a green theme, like the one they added to the kindle app.

It’s dark green text on light green backgrounds, kinda like the GB, but softer.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

I often see mods in the forums locking threads that get "revived" after having been dead for a while. If that's the case, couldn't you guys just set the site to auto-lock any dead thread after a certain amount of time? Seems like it would save you a lot of trouble.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
Feel free to add me

SuperLuigi111

I was actually about to comment on this, so I'm glad it's already being talked about. I don't understand why it's bad to revive an old thread. It's better than making a new one. This is the first forum I've been on where that's seen as a bad thing.

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish

@SuperLuigi111 This is the first forum I've been on where reviving old threads is sometimes not a bad thing. The other forums I've been to it's frowned upon no matter the situation, sometimes to the extent that threads are automatically locked after a month or so of inactivity.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 This is the first forum I've been on where reviving old threads is sometimes not a bad thing. The other forums I've been to it's frowned upon no matter the situation, sometimes to the extent that threads are automatically locked after a month or so of inactivity.

Strange, I've never encountered that. I imagine it would waste more space the site uses to have multiple threads on the same thing.

SuperLuigi111

Bunkerneath

Just a thought, but on a game's pages you have the developer, what about if you click on that it shows all the games by them.

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic