Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,597

Octane

@Zuljaras It's best to stick to the existing threads, as we don't want to open the floodgates to people coming here to advertise their game projects.

Octane

Octane

@antdickens I'm getting a "Internal Server Error" whenever I try to open a thread on my PC. Same happens on PushSquare.

Octane

Octane

@antdickens It only works when I open the first page of a thread, and manually select the last page from there. Trying to click on the thread itself, or the ''last post'' takes my to the same error message.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@antdickens I don't know whether intentional or not but since it was fixed clicking on thread titles now always sends you to the first page rather than the first unread page.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@antdickens I don't know whether intentional or not but since it was fixed clicking on thread titles now always sends you to the first page rather than the first unread page.

@antdickens In case you've missed it!

Octane

gcunit

... and when I click a 'mention' notification I only get directed to the top of the relevant page, not the relevant post.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Eel

Well now that I opened this thread I guess I should post. Clicking the comment count in an article's thumbnail doesn't automatically open the comment section in mobile.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@antdickens
Um.... excuse me.
It still i always go back to 1st page whenever i click any Thread Forum.

Anti-Matter

UnknownReader

Did anyone talks/ask about guide/discussion section for games? Not sure about others, but sometime I am lost on what to do next or where to find certain items, I google, but not always be able to find the answer. Like the latest game I am playing now, Smoke and Sacrifice I have to go to SteamCommunity to read/ find out.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

1UP_MARIO

@antdickens it feels so much better when things work doesn’t it

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic