Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,597

James

@GuardianAcorn Maybe

@AlexBelmont As Ant said about the Google Chrome extension, first priority is getting the site up to its full power, then we'll look at doing apps/extensions etc.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Raylax

Cool, we got a new Home button

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

HandheldGuru97

I like the new look but now I am confused.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Azikira

I think a way to send notes to other users would be a very welcome addition. Of course if your worried about harassment, you could add a block-list, too! :3

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Raylax

That tab bar's starting to look pretty busy, haha. What's gonna happen when Café gets properly revealed? Another +2/+3 tabs, I see a problem incoming

Raylax

retired_account

Yeah, what Raylax Sushi said. It's getting cluttered up there to the point of ugliness.

retired_account

Xkhaoz

Sushi wrote:

That tab bar's starting to look pretty busy, haha. What's gonna happen when Café gets properly revealed? Another +2/+3 tabs, I see a problem incoming

But by then DS might have been moved to Retro, so there goes DSiWare as well. Same with Wii eventually.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Lan

the new tabs are nice. still need a messaging system!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Robo-goose

Awesome updates, guys. Keep up the good work! (that's an order)

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

Raylax

pixelman wrote:

what Raylax Sushi said

You're never gonna let that drop, are ya

Raylax

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ya this raylax sushi girl seems smart. I think the banner up top needs a bit of a makeover (a smexi Tingle makeover if you catch my drift)

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

James

pixelman wrote:

Yeah, what Raylax Sushi said. It's getting cluttered up there to the point of ugliness.

We're redesigning this year, so this is only a temporary look, don't worry.

Edit: Also guys, I'd like to ask that you keep this thread to serious ideas for the site please — as you know we're all busy and cutting down on some of the silliness in this thread would make it much easier to spot the good ideas and implement them. Thanks.

Edited on by James

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

shinesprite

Yes, I too am fond of the new tabs (even though they do make it look a bit cluttered). However, shouldn't the 3DS VC have a picture of a Gameboy beside it instead of an SNES controller?
Another idea, is removing the home tab, (since clicking the site logo does the same thing). When you roll the cursor over the logo, it could say something like "Nintendo Life - Home" instead.

EDIT: Just noticed James' post stating that the current design is temporary.

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Lotice-Paladin

Azikira wrote:

I think a way to send notes to other users would be a very welcome addition. Of course if your worried about harassment, you could add a block-list, too! :3

I think most forums have those now and people seem to be doing fine without PMs in their Non-Existant Boxes.

I do however think the cosmetics need to be touched up...but that's my only complaint.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

V8_Ninja

I think it would be nice to have a notification (Email or profile) for when someone quotes you. I'm not a fan of checking topics months later to see if someone quoted me on something.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic