Forums

Topic: How can I write my own reviews?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

theStyleWithin

I don't know how to write my own reviews. There doesn't seem to be a review button for to click on or even by going to a game's page on Nintendolife the review button is stupidly only for me to see someone elses review. I feel luke thats not fair to be limited to only one persons opinion!

First earth destroy the other planets later!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Age of Empires 2 Conquerors Exansion
Fire Emblem Awakening
Theatrerythm Final Fantasy
Darksiders 2
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2891-3100 | Nintendo Network ID: theStyleWithin

Hysterical

We don't get to review games. Only the important website people are aloud to write reviews.

Edited on by Hysterical

Hysterical

k8sMum

theStyleWithin wrote:

I don't know how to write my own reviews. There doesn't seem to be a review button for to click on or even by going to a game's page on Nintendolife the review button is stupidly only for me to see someone elses review. I feel luke thats not fair to be limited to only one persons opinion!

you can always do reviews/blogs on your own site and add a link in your siggy file.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Tasuki

Yeah just as the other two posts say the only people that can do reviews on here are official members of the staff (people with shields by there avatar pics).

If you are interested in writing reviews for Nintendo Life you can either click on the contact form down at the bottom of the page and see if they need reviewers or you can check this link https://www.nintendolife.com/team. Also every so often they will be an announcement that they are looking for reviewers.

Other than that as k8sMum said you can do a review on your own site and list a link in your signature.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theStyleWithin

Thax very much guys I was hoping this would help me by joining Nintendolife so I can get into E3 as a game journalist. So I will be on the look out for those new reviewer opportunities! (: I have to more questions do kno of any other gaming site I can join too write blogs In so I can get into E3 in the future? Then secondly if I take that reviewer job does Nintendolife pay me for that?

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

theStyleWithin

I meant 2 questions not to sorry!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

theblackdragon

@theStyleWithin: I'm afraid all the staff here are volunteers, we're not paid for our work. If you're interested in a reviewing position here, keep your eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages, as well as our main site from time to time — we usually put out announcements whenever we're looking for staff. You could also try using the Contact Form to try submitting a resume and writing samples if you don't want to wait for a position to be advertised and see what it gets you. Best of luck!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.