Forums

Topic: Here's what Nintendo Life looked like in 2005!

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

ZanderShepherd

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot I ever did this. It does remind me though, there hasn't been a redesign in quite a while? Got anything planned, admins? Just being curious

ZanderShepherd

Zerodactyl

Poketendo wrote:

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot I ever did this. It does remind me though, there hasn't been a redesign in quite a while? Got anything planned, admins? Just being curious

I think it's time for a redesign when the Nintendo NX releases. I did like the way the top bar of the website in 2005 was a Nintendo Wii. That was a good touch.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

Zerodactyl wrote:

I think it's time for a redesign when the Nintendo NX releases. I did like the way the top bar of the website in 2005 was a Nintendo Wii. That was a good touch.

It was? Wow, I never even noticed that. That would be funny to do again though!

ZanderShepherd

Zerodactyl

Poketendo wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

It was? Wow, I never even noticed that. That would be funny to do again though!

Well, let's hope I interpreted it correctly so I don't look like a complete and utter buffoon.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

NinChocolate

Unrelated, I'm pretty sure rpgamer.com looks exactly like it did in 1998, which is neat I guess

NinChocolate

ZanderShepherd

And out of nowhere we get a redesign! This has to be the most drastic one yet! I'm honestly excited! I'll add a screenshot of the new homepage to my original post at the beginning of this topic.

I was expecting a redesign for a while now, but not such a drastic one! I'm up for it though! The homepage looks a lot more organised, and you can now easily find articles sorted in the subjects you're interested in, which is something I'm very happy about and user generated scores are something I've been anticipating for a while now. The only thing I sort of miss is the bar with the most recent forum posts on the side of the old homepage, but that's a minor complaint. I'm excited about this redesign and I'm excited where it goes from here!

ZanderShepherd

Zerodactyl

@RealPoketendoNL Coincidence that we were just talking about redesigns? Loving the new layout, and the features. Best one yet?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.