Forums

Topic: Help on Chat !!

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

ToadFan

Okay you read the title above , correct okay lets begin . let the horror began

Okay maybe you guys should add that you can get on to chat on the website . Just an idea ...

DISCUSS!!==

well you do not have to

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

ToadFan

zezhyrule wrote:

Huh?

I am asking for a suggestion that you can get on to chat on the website .

ToadFan

ToadFan

zezhyrule wrote:

Well, you didn't have to reply to me four times... And it still doesn't make sense.

I reply to you four times ? It looks like only one time hmmmm . Back on topic: I mean you can not GO on Nintendo Life Chat unless you get off the site and go on www.nintendolife.com/chat or click on link on someone signature .

ToadFan

Vendetta

What is this I don't even

Vendetta

bro2dragons

i think what he's saying is there should be a "Chat" button at the top of the screen so that you can get there without having to type the URL or click someone's link in their sig... i think... i only took 2 years of Toadspeak in highschool, so i'm a bit rusty...

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

theblackdragon

@Toad Fan 101: It's still in beta at the moment, but once it's out of beta they've said they'll put a link to NL Chat on the main site. There's a few features that need to be implemented first. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

theblackdragon wrote:

@Toad Fan 101: It's still in beta at the moment, but once it's out of beta they've said they'll put a link to NL Chat on the main site. There's a few features that need to be implemented first. :3

Word. >^^<

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

ToadFan

@bros2dragons and irken004

Thank you that is what I mean .

Oh okay . Thank you guys .

ToadFan

ToadFan

bro2dragons wrote:

i think what he's saying is there should be a "Chat" button at the top of the screen so that you can get there without having to type the URL or click someone's link in their sig... i think... i only took 2 years of Toadspeak in highschool, so i'm a bit rusty...

Toadspeak ?

Wow thats a new launguge . Where can I take it ? Its so totally rad people . Ya like I need to know .

@ Sean Arron

FREAKY FREAKY FRESH WORD

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

ToadFan

Vendetta wrote:

What is this I don't even

get it ?

@Prosdy

Okay now I am .

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

James

Hey, Toad Fan 101 - the "Edit" button at the top of each post is your friend Please don't post three times in a row, just edit your first post with the new information. Cheers!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.