Forums

Topic: DSi tracking system idea (title edit)

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

tina031498

tracking system for your DSi if it gets stolen? Because I was really hoping there would be and I used googel alot an I couldn't find a single thing on it... I mean I even tried searching to see if there was a live support chat and there wasn't... I mean pretty much every other big company that sells alot would have a live support chat and Nintendo out of all big selling companies doesn't have a live chat... I think they should... So two things I think they really need..... And yes I understand that it is not Nintendo's fault that you or your kids or whatever lost THEIR DS but it would be nice for a little help sometimes dontcha think....

Edited on by James

tina031498

theblackdragon

i guess you could contact LoJack or something about it if you're that worried, lol... otherwise, not really.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Well I don't want to be Track down if I Borrow My Friend 3DS O.O

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Punny

That's actually not a bad idea. That idea should be implemented into the 3DS! BellGoRiiing had a similar idea, so you might be on to something...

I'm back (for the moment)!

Hokori

Maybe if theres a thing that connects to the DS, i could where the connecter and use it to track down the stolen DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

theblackdragon

doesn't the DS/i have one of those things for a wrist strap? why not just get one of those key-finder things and strap it onto the thing?

BEST THREAD EVER

Tasuki

I know alot of the smartphones like the Iphone and Andriod phones can be tracked in case of theft, but that has to so with their built in GPS system. Its not a bad idea though.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mabbit

you can take the tracking chip out of your phone and glue it on to your DS. it sounds crazy but it MIGHT... JUST... WORK (Dramatic music plays in the background)

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

LuWiiGi

Cool idea. Even better, you can track ANY DS! Like Foursquare.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Raylax

Instead of the DS itself, put a tracking device in every stylus. Then every month I can turn it on to locate my missing styluses (or should that be styli?), and everywhere within a 5-mile radius of my house will light up like a halogen explosion.

I lose a lot of styli

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Aviator

Nintendo should give Apple a ring. If you sign up with MobileMe, it can find your iPhone/iPad, turn it on, send a message to the person who has it, lock it and even erase everything on it.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Sadsack_Awesome

Raylax wrote:

Instead of the DS itself, put a tracking device in every stylus. Then every month I can turn it on to locate my missing styluses (or should that be styli?), and everywhere within a 5-mile radius of my house will light up like a halogen explosion.

I lose a lot of styli

But what if someone, a brother or a sister maybe, takes your DS and hides it then puts the stylus somewhere else?

Sadsack_Awesome

Reala

Sadman wrote:

Raylax wrote:

I lose a lot of styli

But what if someone, a brother or a sister maybe, takes your DS and hides it then puts the stylus somewhere else?

May I suggest hitting them.

Reala

theblackdragon

Reala wrote:

May I suggest hitting them.

while we certainly don't condone promoting violence at NL... yeah, that's about what i used to do to my little brother and sister when they'd take my stuff and hide it from me, hahaha. :3

in all seriousness, though, i'd usually just be more careful to keep my important stuff out of their reach.

BEST THREAD EVER

y2josh

No, I don't think there should be a tracking system.

i hate topic titles with cliffhangers

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Raylax

Sadman wrote:

Raylax wrote:

I lose a lot of styli

I enjoy my lack of siblings :3

If anyone else tried it, I'd get out my Pocket Falcon Punch and make them give it back.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.