Showing 1 to 2 of 2
1. Posted: Tue 24th Sep 2013 05:13 BST
Let me start by explaining that I browse NintendoLife.com on my 3DS currently.
Don't get me wrong, I love the site, I just wanted to suggest( and point out)...
1. Bookmarking Posts.
Similar to Twitter and SwapNote's "Favoriting", I thought it might be a welcome addition to the site's features if there was bookmark setting for articles posts and comments. While it is true a simple click on one's Username or Avatar can direct you to their Profile Page, it only displays the last 50 comments by the user( maximum). And bookmarking a funny post or GIF or whatever would ensure that,
1. You don't lose the post. Quite obviously.
2. You don't have to use a Bookmark on the actual article. For instance, if I like a comment on the recent GTA V articles and want to see it again, it'll be quite a challenge loading hundreds on comments on a humble 3DS. Or perhaps, even a WiiU.
2. Tag Trapper ( Snazzy, right).
A feature that would allow you to make a filter for certain tags on articles and reviews to save time instead of looking for it and going back( possibly) many News pages to find it. It could be on a bar above News and Reviews, similar to Watched Topics on the NL Forums.
Also, I wanted to point out that some of the textboxes for one's Profile will appear for a short time, and then disappear. And fixing this would save people room in their signatures.
What do you guys think?
Eagerly awaiting: Ironfall, Cube Creator 3D, FE:A 2( Pretty please, Nintendo?)
I once parallel-parked a train.
Proud Smashian in the Miiverse LOZ community.
Hail Queen Izzy.
Would you like to build a snowman?
3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm
2. Posted: Tue 24th Sep 2013 15:43 BST
I might be wrong but isn't this sort of thing the reason why there is this thread
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
Sorry, this topic has been locked.