3DS eShop Forum

Topic: "Zen Pinball 3D" is here!

Showing 201 to 220 of 283

AuthorMessage

BenAV

201. Posted:

@Tech101 I saw your score on the Shaman high score list so I just gave trying to beat it a shot, but I fell short at 142M. D:
Might try again later if I can be bothered. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

202. Posted:

Well I downloaded it last night. First impressions - Excellent. Really liking this game and the 3D is just great, some of the best yet, Only really focused on Excalibur at the moment. One, because it seems the simplest and two, I really like medieval stuff :D.
I won't post my scores just yet , but I feel like I'm getting to grips with this table now, just need to get in "The Zone" to pump out some good scores.Multiball and "Kill the dragon" seem to be the way to rack em up quick so I'm focusing on those for now. I don't tend to use table guides as half the fun is figuring each tables nuances out.
One question though - How do Ball saves work? Do you get one per ball or what.Seems kinda random to me at the moment but I'm probably wrong! :D
Also @Tech101 - Wow awesome scores dude!! Well done. Gives me something to aim for I suppose, can't see me getting close to those just yet though!:D

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

203. Posted:

I also got the game last night, if anyone noticed by checking the high scores. I also think the game overall is excellent.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

204. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

@Tech101 I saw your score on the Shaman high score list so I just gave trying to beat it a shot, but I fell short at 142M. D:
Might try again later if I can be bothered. :P

That's a very good score! Top ten I believe. Keep working at it and maybe some day you'll be as good as me! :-P. If that's not motivation enough then I'm at a loss for words.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

205. Posted:

Sombody needs to uplad the soundtrack or at least El Derado's song on YouTube. Freakin love that jungle thumping atmospheric jammin track. :p

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

206. Posted:

Hello. I bought Marvel Pinball today and played it for quite a bit of time before coming to the conclusion that the starting four tables are way better than the starting four tables in Zen. The DLC Zen tables I have played (2 of which are on Zen 3D) are better than the starting tables in Zen so I am glad they're included as starting tables in Zen 3D. Anyway, physics are better too as I've stated previously.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

207. Posted:

Ah man, I forgot about this game!
Now I need another points card! :(

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

208. Posted:

@Tech101 Are you going to reach the top of the chart for Marvel Pinball 3D as well?

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

209. Posted:

I'm sure going to try. I'm a little to addicted to pinball. Can you tell. I think I have over 100 hours played now! o_O

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

210. Posted:

Bettered my Shaman record to 85 Million. Best of my country actually... a small country, but still !

@ BenAV : please accept my Friends invite so we can compete. After all, we all know "it's more fun to compete"

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

211. Posted:

ive had a weird glitch today playing the Shaman table... the ball skipped out of the playfield, bounced in the gutter and left the table! I almost expected there would be crack in the glass :) The only thing left to do was restart the game.

Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

212. Posted:

I've had that happen to me once but the game shot me out another ball after about 30 seconds!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

213. Posted:

Dang Tech. I just downloaded this game and noticed some of your amazing scores on there. I gots to get to work.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

214. Posted:

Tony_Vayza wrote:

Dang Tech. I just downloaded this game and noticed some of your amazing scores on there. I gots to get to work.

Hey welcome back. Long time no see. I hope your back in full force. You can try to beat them if you want but its not going to happen! :-P

Just got my new high score on Excalibur last night 413 million I believe third in the world! :-)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

215. Posted:

I upped my Shaman score to 90 Million last night... one ball scored me 62M but then i flunked the second ball. I like the Shaman table best now ive gotten used to it. Excalibur is a good table but Shaman is more pure pinball IMHO

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

216. Posted:

@Tech101 WOW.cONGRATS.That's an amazing score.How long did that take?Keep going you could be number1 soon!! :)
I need to go back to this game but for some reason I keep going back to Lets Golf 3D LOL!

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

217. Posted:

That score took me about an hour and a half. I was very tired after that one.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

218. Posted:

I will not review Zen Pinball 3D until I get to experience the first arrival of DLC tables.

That's more plausible then trying to beat Tech's scores ;)

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

219. Posted:

Ugh weirdest thing just happened to me in Earth Defense. My ball kept getting stuck in the rescue area where that held ball is. I kept having to let the timer run out before it would release my ball which took like nearly 10 mins. Screwed up my game and i was beating my old high score. lol that really pissed me off. This happen to anyone else?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

220. Posted:

Yeah that happen to me once. I've had at least one glitched game on three of the four boards. Not really to bad since I've logged on over 130 hours now! o_O

Oh and I'm currently working on a eldorado game atm. 126 million and the first ball. I will get to a billion yet!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech