3DS eShop Forum

Topic: "Zen Pinball 3D" is here!

Showing 161 to 180 of 283

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

161. Posted:

Amazing score Tech101 ! That's gonna be very hard to beat. Anyway, ive got about 10 Friend requests outstanding to all the players on this thread... please confirm so we can all compete and amass a huge group pro score

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

162. Posted:

I am really starting to get a handle on shaman. Its quickly becoming my favorite board. Just scored over 66 million a bit ago. Once you get good at it it really does have big point capabilities!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

ReptilynSamurai

163. Posted:

Still hoping to get some more friends for high scores competition in this. I added a ton of people in the thread, but haven't had many add backs yet. My code is below.

Jei'Sohnar
5155-2910-8933

AuthorMessage

DrKarl

164. Posted:

Nailed 95,890,000 in Excalibur today. So far this is the only table that I have really been playing.

The fun of this table is now but a distant memory. It is now more of a... how do I say... Quest! A Quest for the Holy Top Score!

DrKarl

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

165. Posted:

Stay away from my top score DrKarl LOL.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

166. Posted:

Just posted my best score on earth defense. #1 in the country and #4 in the world. However legit that score is I come to find out you can cheat the leader boards. Anyone can do it and I won't post on how. If you must know go to zens website and look on the forums. I also noticed DrKarl knows this as well.

That aside I got over 130 million in after ball bonuses. Kept saving those civilians and doing the salvation quest. Got my multipler to ×16 which. Really racked in the points. Two bad my last two balls went for only 5million or so!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

167. Posted:

you can cheat the leader boards

oh no! thats just so lame, i hate cheaters

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

DrKarl

168. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

oh no! thats just so lame, i hate cheaters

Me too. I'm done playing until the company resolves the issue. It really irks me.

DrKarl

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

169. Posted:

Played some today on the way home from the restaurant. Broke my high score on Eldorado: 30,420,613

Haven't been playing much lately. Been playing Williams Pinball again and trying to complete some goals.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

170. Posted:

I've been slacking and not paying much attention at all to any of these 3DSWare releasees aside from the 3DClassics of course. But tha has changed since a week ago, thank goody...Mighty Switch Force, Pushmo, Mutant Mudds and Zen Pinball are definitly going to be my next 3DSWare Purchases.

And although I'm not exactly a big fan of Pinball, the 3D effect(especially) and highly detailed and creative Pinball boards are no doubt going to lour me in! B-)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

171. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I've been slacking and not paying much attention at all to any of these 3DSWare releasees aside from the 3DClassics of course. But tha has changed since a week ago, thank goody...Mighty Switch Force, Pushmo, Mutant Mudds and Zen Pinball are definitly going to be my next 3DSWare Purchases.

And although I'm not exactly a big fan of Pinball, the 3D effect(especially) and highly detailed and creative Pinball boards are no doubt going to lour me in! B-)

This is the first 3d game I've seen that is not playable in 2d. It looks like it was made for 3d! 2d looks washed out and dull. Zen really did a good job with the visuals and 3d depth.

@DonJWolf Good to hear your still playing this game. I do want the Williams one as well since it has a few boards I've played before. Two of which in the arcade. Of course I already said space shuttle was my favorite as a kid. How does it look in 3d? Does it look as good as Zen's?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

172. Posted:

Zen's tables are full of vertical objects like giant robots, totems and castles that the 3D is a lot more visible than the real tables in Williams Collection so if you're looking for the same type of '3D awesomeness,' you may be disappointed. Unfortunately there is some framerate issues on occasion (which I haven't noticed much until now) but it's not enough to be unplayable. Colours are less vibrant than Zen but is good enough on brightness 5. I usually play on 3 though, but you may find it a little dim. If you have a PSP you might as well get WC on that since it has 3 additional tables and it's more vibrant.

On that note, you may want to put off buying it because Pinball Arcade is coming out in late March (hopefully) from the same creators with updated physics, bug fixes and it will have 50 tables over the next few years (or maybe more if they get more licenses) . All the tables from Williams Collection will be in the game eventually. You might want to get that instead. Go to http://pinballarcade.com . The main page has a 'making of' video. It's fascinating.

Here are 2 min long gameplay videos of the 4 launch tables. I think they're running on the 360.

http://youtu.be/FgV8VauGtZg - Black Hole
http://youtu.be/qMhf9i0afps - Tales of the Arabian Nights
http://youtu.be/7qLhqSRIG50 - Ripley's Believe it or Not!
http://youtu.be/ROW203Qa1FU - Theatre of Magic

They have vids of the game running on the iOS and Android as well on their page.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

173. Posted:

Thanks for posting those vids! I got a weird feeling I've played that Ripley's one before. I'm looking forward to all this pinball and some more downloads from Zen as well.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

174. Posted:

Hell yeah. Late March is sooo far away though :(
Can't wait for it. Gonna get it on 3DS and PC.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

175. Posted:

Is it going to be download and in 3d on the 3ds?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

176. Posted:

Yes, and yes.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

177. Posted:

You think March is a long way off? I'm waiting to get Pinball Arcade for the Wii U, which they have said should be ready when Wii U's online shop opens.

I just learned how to flip a ball from one flipper to the other on PHoF. It makes lining up shots a lot easier. I haven't tried it yet on Zen yet.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

178. Posted:

Why don't you just get the 3DS version first? Wii U version is a loooong time away and I doubt you'd be able to stand waiting that long.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

stipey

179. Posted:

I want to get better, but I need the motivation first! Please add me from my code and I will also add you!

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-7502

Currently playing Heroes of Ruin.
Can also play MK7, Kid Icarus, Re:Mercs or Street Fighter!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

180. Posted:

@stipey I'm sorry. I would add you but I'm almost maxed on my friends list! However I will post my scores if that helps any. This is an update to my last score post.

Excalibur 110,765,001
Eldorado 198,144,013
Shaman 104,024,880
Earth Defense 276,726,246

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech