3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Wii U eshop and 3DS eshop "Wallet"

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

magostin

1. Posted:

i have a Wii U, and nice amount of $$ in my eshop "wallet", if i buy a 3DS, does that share they same "wallet"?

magostin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

2. Posted:

Unfortunately not. Maybe we'll get lucky and see change when NN IDs are updated.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

magostin

3. Posted:

thx

magostin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

4. Posted:

Luckily you can pay by exact amount now on the eShop, so there's no need to give up large sums of money just to buy one game.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

5. Posted:

I have a question I get the 3ds e-shop cards quite a bit for my 3ds. When i get my wii u in the coming month's. Can the 3ds e-shop card I buy for the 3ds can that be used on the wii u as well for the e-shop? Because i don't want to use a credit/debit card on the wii u for the e-shop.

Thanx! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

6. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I have a question I get the 3ds e-shop cards quite a bit for my 3ds. When i get my wii u in the coming month's. Can the 3ds e-shop card I buy for the 3ds can that be used on the wii u as well for the e-shop? Because i don't want to use a credit/debit card on the wii u for the e-shop.

Thanx! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

There are nintendo eshop cards out now that work on BOTH wii U and 3DS. Not sure about the original 3DS cards though

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

7. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I have a question I get the 3ds e-shop cards quite a bit for my 3ds. When i get my wii u in the coming month's. Can the 3ds e-shop card I buy for the 3ds can that be used on the wii u as well for the e-shop? Because i don't want to use a credit/debit card on the wii u for the e-shop.

Thanx! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

There are nintendo eshop cards out now that work on BOTH wii U and 3DS. Not sure about the original 3DS cards though

They all work I believe.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rod64

8. Posted:

3DS prepaid cards DO work on the Wii U eShop.

Rod64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PoopyPouch

9. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Luckily you can pay by exact amount now on the eShop, so there's no need to give up large sums of money just to buy one game.

so if i have $42.24 in my 3ds and i wanna get luigis mansion can i put $1.21 with my credit car ?

PoopyPouch