Forums

Topic: Why isnt Sakurai Samurai on the AU/EUR eShop??

Posts 1 to 20 of 45

Ganmaku

Mr Myamoto, why must you treat me so?

Ganmaku

BenAV

I have been wondering the same thing for a long time and it makes me sad.
It appears that it's unlikely we'll ever get the game.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

TheDreamingHawk

Because it never was even confirned for the EU region. Besides, America is "Free", so that means we don't get random cancelations.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

willobee

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Because it never was even confirned for the EU region. Besides, America is "Free", so that means we don't get random cancelations.

North America. And games like Disaster: Day of Crisis make your point moot.

Edited on by willobee

NNID: willobee

theblackdragon

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Because it never was even confirned for the EU region. Besides, America is "Free", so that means we don't get random cancelations.

what are you talking about? Sakura Samurai wasn't free in the eShop, and we in NA get random cancellations all the time — not to mention ridiculous game delays; every region gets those. you're the one waiitng for a few titles that've hit EU or JP but not NA yet, aren't you?

as for the OP — i have no idea. Sorry D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

KaiserGX

Lol he didn't say the game was free.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Hokori

My complaint is.... Why isn't beauty clock on American eShop!? I wanna see my Japanese women holding up time

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

KaiserGX

Idk why but I knew EVENTUALLY you would bring that up. lol

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

theblackdragon

KaiserGX wrote:

Lol he didn't say the game was free.

the idea of a game being released here just because America is a 'free' country was too ridiculous to entertain, so i had to give him the benefit of the doubt.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Hokori

KaiserGX wrote:

Idk why but I knew EVENTUALLY you would bring that up. lol

Who me?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

KaiserGX

Yeah.

America, the place where Japanese games not released would be unpatriotic.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Ganmaku

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

My complaint is.... Why isn't beauty clock on American eShop!? I wanna see my Japanese women holding up time

This!!

It is out on the apple store though if you simply cant live without it.

Ganmaku

KaiserGX

OlympicCho wrote:

Nintendo likes to torture his fans.

And here I was thinking Nintendo was a company, and not a person.

Silly me.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

moomoo

KaiserGX wrote:

OlympicCho wrote:

Nintendo likes to torture his fans.

And here I was thinking Nintendo was a company, and not a person.

Silly me.

That would totally make sense.
If, you know, the game wasn't already in Englsh, and even then would require very little translation work.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

moomoo

@OlympicCho Exactly .Seriously though, this isn't available in EUR/AU? That's pretty weird to me.I can't imagine them loosing money on this, so it does seem a pretty fair question to ask.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

MikeDanger

I wouldn't say it's the greatest game out there and honestly this doesn't really need any translation. But if you guys in EU want it, make your voice be heard and demand it.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

SirSmugleaf

I really want it! My guess why it isn't here is because maybe Nintendo didn't think it would appeal to the European crowd...
Or maybe Nintendo is just being lazy...

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic