3DS eShop Forum

Topic: VVVVVV Impressions

Showing 121 to 128 of 128

AuthorMessage

rayword45

121. Posted:

Am I the only one finding this ABOVE old-school gaming hard?

I can nearly beat MM2 without dying once. NES Contra takes 4-6 lives for me. This is practically ONE NOTCH below I Wanna Be The Guy with the insane spike placement.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

122. Posted:

TinyOddy wrote:

Have you ever noticed that's how video games work (ridiculously hard ones at least)? You take a long, seven week break, jump back into it, and finally defeat Space Station Silicon Valley.

Fixed.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

123. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

It feels like 500 of my 709 deaths have been due to my pursuit of this one trinket.

I just got that trinket. Took me almost 300 lives to get it. Most of my deaths come from trying to get deviously placed trinkets. The "Edge Games" trinket also cost me a ton of lives until I realized I was entering at the wrong time. Once I realized the right time to enter it wasn't so hard.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Hyperstar96

124. Posted:

For anyone who's wondering, the PC version only has 10 of the player levels (3DS has 18), but also has a level editor.

Hyperstar96

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

125. Posted:

I haven't begun to finish VVVVVV yet, but wasn't there supposed to be some type of DLC update?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

126. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

I haven't begun to finish VVVVVV yet, but wasn't there supposed to be some type of DLC update?

I don't think so. I think you're just thinking of the patch that fixes the flip mode glitch.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

lancea34

127. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

[/div]

I don't think so. I think you're just thinking of the patch that fixes the flip mode glitch.

They said they were gonna update the game with leaderboards and a level editor if fan support is strong.

3DS friend code: 4725-8076-8747

AuthorMessage

Birdman

128. Posted:

lancea34 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

They said they were gonna update the game with leaderboards and a level editor if fan support is strong.

This is also Nicalis we're talking about; I'll be generous and say there'll be an announcement for DLC & leaderboards in 2014 ;)

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062