3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upgraded Cave Story coming to eShop

Showing 201 to 220 of 374

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

201. Posted:

It'll take them a while, but hopefully they'll get to it.

As for the eshop deal, buy a eshop card, change the region, THEN add the funds.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

202. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk

and how do you change the region? I tried Region Setting on my 3ds xl, i can only change to pal region contries. I have a pal 3ds xl tough

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage

jibberldd5

203. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

jibberldd5 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Petit and Samurai and CSDSI aren't in EU either.

Lucky for you, changing your region to Europe will let you buy VVVVVV, Shantae and Inchworm

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Hmm... I don't think Aussie eShop cards will work though...

[/div]

[/div]

Can't you just put the funds down first and then change the region?

[/div]

What do you mean by that? When you change region, your balance goes back to zero until you change it back again. Each country is like a different account basically, and I think you need European eShop cards to work with the European region...

Edited on by jibberldd5

My NNID: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/jibberldd5 (Chibi Jib)
My DeviantART profile: http://jibberldd5.deviantart.com/
Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jibberldd5/

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

204. Posted:

I think you can use credit cards for the EU shop too, but I'm not sure.

I'm a good old American.

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

205. Posted:

CONFIRMED! Q3 is the final date for CS+, While Nightsky has been delayed till Q4. That means CS+ Can come at anytime between this thursday or the end of September.

AuthorMessage

Birdman

206. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk - That's a target launch area; there's absolutely no guarantee it will be in the eShop by the end of this quarter. I'm still feeling a late-October or November launch date myself on this one.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Red_Acteur_2

207. Posted:

Sweet ! I hope it's the same for Europe ^^ I really need another reason to replay Cave Story and a portable outing will be per-fect !

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage

Hokori

208. Posted:

I'm looking forward to night sky more, I have CSS dsi

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

209. Posted:

But this one has more features and secrets worth your buck. Like the wind fortress.

WIND FORTRESS!

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

210. Posted:

Wind Fortress is awesome, but you'll want to play it over and over to try for an S-rank, since the level can be cleared fairly quickly (but not easily)

Boss Rush mode is absolutely awesome though, I've had no end of fun getting the S-rank for that. You have to do it in under 8 MINUTES, not easy!

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

211. Posted:

I've almost gotten boss rush done in 10 mins once, but then I found out the shoot ballos in the eyes trick doesn't work in the mac version :(

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

212. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I've almost gotten boss rush done in 10 mins once, but then I found out the shoot ballos in the eyes trick doesn't work in the mac version :(

That's odd...

Really that trick is pivotal to getting it under 8 minutes.

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

213. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

CONFIRMED! Q3 is the final date for CS+, While Nightsky has been delayed till Q4. That means CS+ Can come at anytime between this thursday or the end of September.

Where did you here that? What is the source of that information?
Also, LOL, I thought Nightsky was cancelled! It'll probably be delayed again. I remember it was meant to come out, like, 6 months ago!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

214. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

While Nightsky.

This game looks awesome. Does anyone know if this was moved from WiiWare development to 3DS or has it always been for 3DS?

BayCraig100 wrote:

I guess you missed the holiday release schedule?

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

215. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

While Nightsky.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

This game looks awesome. Does anyone know if this was moved from WiiWare development to 3DS or has it always been for 3DS?

BayCraig100 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I guess you missed the holiday release schedule?

[/div]

[/div]

Oh, I didn't read the whole thing; I just skimmed the list and must have missed it. But it is still good news that they're still coming, after hearing nothing about them for months.
In response to your question about Nightsky, It was, back in 2009 (I think), announced for wiiware, and actually won an award at the independent games festival. It was then released for PC. Then, after a few months of constant updates, news on it suddenly went quiet. Nicalis then said it was cancelled, then they announced it for 3dsware more than a year ago. Then news went quiet again, and I thought it was cancelled again! Its great to know that it is finally coming out soon (hopefully)!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

216. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

While Nightsky.

[/div]

Yeah, NightSky started off as a WiiWare game in 2009 called Night or Night Game. It missed its 2009 projected release, and was repeatedly delayed until it was announced for the eShops ometime last year. It originally was said to be without 3D, but Nicalis said it would recently.

I've been waiting for this game on a Nintendo system for 3 years without playing it on PC. It looks as amazing as ever, but it keeps getting delayed. I've waited so long that as long as it comes out, a few more months of waiting cant hurt.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

217. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Are you saying this thursday as this week coming up?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

218. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Are you saying this thursday as this week coming up?

I don't think anybody knows what week it's coming out until the week that it will come out.

European eShop release are known on the Monday of the week they're coming, could be next week, or last week of September, who knows.

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

219. Posted:

BayCraig100 wrote:

In response to your question about Nightsky

Radixxs wrote:

Yeah, NightSky started off as a WiiWare game...

Awesome responses guys. Didn't know that. I knew I recognized it, I remember seeing the WiiWare trailer a long time ago and were really intrigued by it. Great to see that it's releasing for 3DS now after all this time. Looking forward to it.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Birdman

220. Posted:

@LJM - Q3 is from July to September, because those are the 7th-9th months of the year. I suppose it's easy to group June in with July in August as a Q, since they're already associated with summer, but that timeframe gives us 6 more updates before we can begin to complain about wondering why it hasn't been released yet.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062