3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upgraded Cave Story coming to eShop

Showing 161 to 180 of 374

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

161. Posted:

MattEriks wrote:

@RetroGBHippie92

yeah this is getting really anoying

Patience is a virtue, guys.

Caaaaaaaaannnnnnn'tttttt waaaaaiiiiiittttttttt
hypocrisy isn't, though

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

162. Posted:

If you want the info THAT bad, then ask them on twitter. Problem solved.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

163. Posted:

Advice: Should I sell my copy of CS3D or not? I beat it and saw pretty much everything now. And I want the updated version (curse myself for giving in) since it has so much more.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firejonie

164. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Advice: Should I sell my copy of CS3D or not? I beat it and saw pretty much everything now. And I want the updated version (curse myself for giving in) since it has so much more.

Keep it. I don't see it in stores at all, some people have the same problem. Plus this version is still different from the eShop version. I say atleast keep it for it's rarity.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MattEriks

165. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk

why do you go on and on about their twitterpage?
Even tough you say you dont have twitter your self?
So how would you know they will answer? Unless.... Unless you work att nicalis LOL

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

166. Posted:

A quick read at their twitter page will show that people who have asked them get responses sometimes. I'm just saying it won't hurt to try, even though I can't do it as I'm not a fan of twitter.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

167. Posted:

When does it come out

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RupeeClock

168. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

When does it come out

I'm guessing like most eShop/DSiWare releases, there's no telling what-so-ever until the actual week it's being released.

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

169. Posted:

LAME

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

170. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

LAME

We know.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lancea34

171. Posted:

Any more news on this and NightSky?

3DS friend code: 4725-8076-8747

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MattEriks

172. Posted:

@lancea34

i have given up asking that question here. The answers is always aks their Twitter side.

Edited on by MattEriks

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

173. Posted:

That's because that's the only place fans can inquire.

Do that if you want it that badlt, or W A I T.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MattEriks

174. Posted:

i have acapted that i have to ask them.

Its still weird tough.

Is there anyone here who has a twitter acount that can ask them and post the answer here?
i am very curios about custume buttons, and som screen shots (both screens) would be nice

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

175. Posted:

I hope this will come out sooner rather than later. I'll be picking up this version of the game for sure.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lancea34

176. Posted:

MattEriks wrote:

i have acapted that i have to ask them.

Its still weird tough.

Is there anyone here who has a twitter acount that can ask them and post the answer here?
i am very curios about custume buttons, and som screen shots (both screens) would be nice

I asked them yesterday, but they haven't answered yet. I also asked Tyrone Rodriguez about the future VVVVVV content updates they promised.

3DS friend code: 4725-8076-8747

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

177. Posted:

I tweeted them a few weeks ago, but they never replied. Still no news I guess, but at least the PAL region is getting it this time for sure. I have been waiting for a portable version (other than the 3DS version) of the original for ages, because the DSiware version was supposed to come but never arrived and I was disappointed for a while, but here we are, actually getting a decent well-worth-the-wait version. I don't mind waiting but I do like a release date to go with it.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

178. Posted:

I can't stand not being able to pay for this game I already own again!
for srs

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

179. Posted:

Let me say this:

If you are a euro, it'll come quickly. Nicalis has gotten faster in their regional releases, so you won't have to wait long.

Look how insanely fast EU got CS3D after NA! Japan only got it two weeks ago, so don't feel bad about them.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

180. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Let me say this:

If you are a euro, it'll come quickly. Nicalis has gotten faster in their regional releases, so you won't have to wait long.

Look how insanely fast EU got CS3D after NA! Japan only got it two weeks ago, so don't feel bad about them.

Wasn't that because it was being published by NIS? That had barely anything to do with Nicalis.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14