Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

142. Posted:

MattEriks wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

did they ''shoe'' it at E3

Yes, as along with nightsky, it was quietly playable. Most people covered nightsky only though, for some reason. Maybe Corbs will know more about it? Either way, it's pretty much rated and close to release now anyway, so it should be here before the end of july.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

143. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk

So do you know of any pics or vids of it?

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions

AuthorMessage

ElectricSplash

144. Posted:

Gem could be rated, but you should know how is Nicalis with that sort of this like release dates. If you live in Europe you would know: nearly a year for Cave Story for WiiWare, no CS for DSiWare, VVVVVV after serveral months in US... The only thing they didint have a mess was CS3D, because that was with NISA's help.

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

145. Posted:

BenjaminRosa wrote:

Gem could be rated, but you should know how is Nicalis with that sort of this like release dates. If you live in Europe you would know: nearly a year for Cave Story for WiiWare, no CS for DSiWare, VVVVVV after serveral months in US... The only thing they didint have a mess was CS3D, because that was with NISA's help.

Well I live in a pretty good region in that case (US), so I don't think it'll be a long wait for here. Plus they are an american company anyway, so it sorta makes sense that we get the games first.

As for the "Is there a video of it?" I don't know.:( I see it covered on sites sometimes, but VERY briefly. Maybe Corbs knows about it?

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

146. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk

Im getting slightly iritated overhere who or what is CORBS?

Because we have Potions

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

147. Posted:

MattEriks wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Im getting slightly iritated overhere who or what is CORBS?

Corbie is the owner and co-founder of Nintendo Life, and he helped CaveStory come to DSiware.
His name is even in the end credits of CaveStory on the DSi one, his full name is Corbie Dillard

So I'll watch that tone of yours, unless you want a very short NintendoLife.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

PoorVGameNerd

148. Posted:

I thought Anthony Dickens was the owner? The staff profiles list him as the managing director.

Edited on by PoorVGameNerd

www.poorvideogamenerd.com
Retro Nintendo Game Reviews

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

149. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk

Is twitter the site to cave nicalis news? Their blog seem almost dead. I need to get a pc cause i cant view the twitter site on my smartphone.

Because we have Potions

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

150. Posted:

MattEriks wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Is twitter the site to cave nicalis news? Their blog seem almost dead. I need to get a pc cause i cant view the twitter site on my smartphone.

It isn't a perfect news site, BUT you can ask them about CS + and they will answer you.

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

151. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk

well i been aksking them tons of questions on their blog, first time was 2 mouth ago, and no reply. So could you please share the good news with me/us on this forum. I think is't really veird that i can't even find a pic of Cave Story + for 3ds, just some stretched pic of the steam/wiiware grafic

Because we have Potions

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

152. Posted:

The pic in Nintendo Power could be of Cave Story+ on eShop, as far as we know.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

153. Posted:

@Oddy

so what pic are you refering to? the STRETCHED OUT ONE WITH THE WIIWARE UPDATED GRAFICS???????

Cause thay said in nintendo power it wont be STREATCHED OUT and it wound be capable of of THE STEAM GRAFICS.

But i dont know if there was an other pic in the actual magasine then what was posted on the web. In any case i would like to see the pic that you are talking about

Because we have Potions

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

154. Posted:

Anymore news yet? It might be too soon to ask but when is it coming out? E3 is done and dusted already, I thought they already gave CS+ to the OFLC to review? I can only see this game coming out in late august or september at the very earliest, it takes nintendo sooooooo long to give us games, Why do they only have to release like one game on the Eshop every week? Last week we only got Marvel Pinball 3D and i've been waiting for games like Cave Story and GG games like Defenders of Oasis for weeks now. Plus get this, Nintendo doesn't have a set schedule for releases which annoys me, so we could be waiting for ages for games we really want.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

155. Posted:

As I said, go to twitter and ask them. They WILL respond. I don't have one, so I can't do it, so can soneone else please?

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

156. Posted:

I don't have a Twitter.

Haven't played any version of this, so I'll give it a shot. Another entry to the beautiful influx of 3DS 2D Platformers. :)

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

BenAV

157. Posted:

I bought the WiiWare version, but haven't ever really played it for some reason.
I never seem to find the time for my Wii downloads.
I'll definitely play it when this gets released though, as I've been loving all the 3DS Download games.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

158. Posted:

Yeah the 3DS Download games have been great, I finished Mutant Mudds recently, I don't know if there's anything worth my time to download at the moment, that's why the wait for Cave Story+ is frustrating.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

159. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92

yeah this is getting really anoying

Because we have Potions

AuthorMessage

rayword45

160. Posted:

I'm waiting more for a sale then the actual game, and there are plenty of other fantastic 3DSWare games ATM while you wait, or the original.

If anything should be done at this point, we need a Cave Story sequel (or in my personal opinion, a prequel). Hopefully using the CS3D engine.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.