Forums

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Posts 961 to 965 of 965

Romeo

man... i wish WayForward would just announce the release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse already..
it's supposed to get released this month, right?

really looking forward to this game

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

slidecage

waited and waited and then waited some more for Grinsia..... video is out and it looks awful. Print is way too small....unless its 5 bucks i buy it. I heard its going to be 9.99 to 19.99 and should be out either dec 12 or 19

EDIT May be out today. On nintendo webpage it still says FALL 2013 BUT now its listed between games that hit NOV 28 to DEC 12

Hopefully today and hopefully under 6

DOUBLE EDIT well not today and one person i talked to today made me laugh if true... THIS IS GOING TO BE A FULL RELEASE GAME at 29.99
sorry but if that is true i just but it for my kindle for 8

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

Romeo

Romeo wrote:

man... i wish WayForward would just announce the release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse already..
it's supposed to get released this month, right?

really looking forward to this game

sry, but bump ^^

i know it was supposed to come out this winter, but are we talking december or early 2014?

Romeo

jump

UK download sale! The Guild titles are on sale, I'm gonna pick up Attack Of The Friday Monster and Liberation Maiden.

Also is Crimson Shroud any good for luke warm RPG fans? I love some RPG like Pokemon and Fire Emblem but others like Final Fantasy don't do much for me.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magikarp3

arronishere wrote:

UK download sale! The Guild titles are on sale, I'm gonna pick up Attack Of The Friday Monster and Liberation Maiden.

Also is Crimson Shroud any good for luke warm RPG fans? I love some RPG like Pokemon and Fire Emblem but others like Final Fantasy don't do much for me.

Crimson Shroud is very high fantasy, it's all about the game world and planning out your battles. It's heavy on the text but it doesn't drag too long, it'll take you about 10 or so hours.

Also yay Guild sales! I might get Starship Damrey to complete the collection, although it's a shame that most people don't think it's scary :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic