3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 941 to 960 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

941. Posted:

Nothing this week, not even SMB3. All we get this week is a bunch of cruddy games. :(

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

RR529

942. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Nothing this week, not even SMB3. All we get this week is a bunch of cruddy games. :(

Eh, we got a new entry in the Family ---- 3D series, which have been solid to my knowledge.

Simple, but solid.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

943. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Eh, we got a new entry in the Family ---- 3D series, which have been solid to my knowledge.

Simple, but solid.

True the Family series is ok. I put the newest game on the wishlist to download for later was really looking forward to downloading Around the World/Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty - 3DS though. Hopefully Gamestop's website is correct & we actually get Girls Fashion Shoot - 3DS on sunday I won't be able to pick the game up til later in the week if it's cartridge but will still be looking forward to it. Plus I saw it on Nintendo of Japan's website a while back looked like alot of fun. So excited to give it a shot. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

944. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Simple, but solid.

Come on now. The Family series is nothing worth hyping about.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

945. Posted:

I can't wait for SMB3. It'll be amazing having all 3 NES Mario games (4, if you count the original Japanese version of SMB2) downloaded on my 3DS.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

946. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

RR529 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Simple, but solid.

It's an ok series. It's not that bad. I like it a little bit. :) But reason why I said it's going on wishlist lol for time being. :)

Travel Adventures for Hello Kitty - 3DS FINALLY list on nintendo's website Oct 1st!! YAYY hello going to bed early til monday lol. :D

So excited for hello kitty - 3ds!! :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

947. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

I can't wait for SMB3. It'll be amazing having all 3 NES Mario games (4, if you count the original Japanese version of SMB2) downloaded on my 3DS.

Tell me about it! I can't wait too! I don't have SMB2 or SMBLL downloaded because I've been holding out for Super Mario Bros. 3! I cannot wait for this game!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

RR529

948. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

RR529 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Simple, but solid.

In your opinion, of course.

They are intended to be nothing more than inexpensive takes on arcade style sports games, and they fill that role quite well. They're not AAA gaming goodness like SMB3, true, but they were never meant to be.

They do an admirable job of doing what they set out to do, and the reviews (for the 3DS entries, at least) show this. (Not to mention, they have a bunch of fun Japanese charm, with the prevalence of spoken "Engrish" dialogue).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

949. Posted:

I still don't understand. Why would Nintendo list SMB3 on their website and not release it soon after? I know they do this for lots of games, but this is a Wii U and 3DS Virtual Console game. It's just odd. >.<

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

950. Posted:

Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow! Perhaps news on downloads will be revealed there! :D

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

951. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow! Perhaps news on downloads will be revealed there! :D

Nope.

AuthorMessage

Steven9wii

952. Posted:

any news on flipnote studio 3D? their website says nothing.

i have a wii u! send me a request with the message "nintendo life" in it without quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8795-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Steven9wii | Twitter: Steve9wii

AuthorMessage

slidecage

953. Posted:

Grinsia is the only game im looking forward too till the end of the year.. SADLY watch it be 30 bucks.

I give 8 but no more

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

954. Posted:

Oct 17th: North America

101 Penguins Pets 3D
My Vet Practice 3D: In the Country

I am so looking forward to this week's downloads FINALLY!!! :D Felt like in a dessert with no water for a while as far as games in the e-shop goes... Is My Vet Practice 3D: In the country a european title like Riding Stables? Looks like same company putting out game so Yayyy!! :D Plus I still have 101 Dino Pets 3D & love it so this week is a no brainer for me. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

955. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Oct 17th: North America

101 Penguins Pets 3D
My Vet Practice 3D: In the Country

Eww.

I guess it works out in the end, though. Pokemon Y will consume my life for the next few weeks, at the very least.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

956. Posted:

SMB3 better come out this week. The wait is getting ridiculous.

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

957. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

It is one of the few really high profile releases that Japan has and we dont, so I expect we'll get it within the next few weeks.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

958. Posted:

Here are some games coming out this week:
101 Penguin Pets 3D
My Vet Practice 3D
Snow Moto Racing 3D

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

959. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

It is one of the few really high profile releases that Japan has and we dont, so I expect we'll get it within the next few weeks.

Yeah, it probably will come out within the next eight weeks, I know that much.

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

960. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Actually, I rather wait for it to come in a month or so. You see, I don't always get $10 from my dad, and when I got it a few days ago, I bought The Legend of Zelda and Super C (ANd I'm not disappointed). So now I have to wait a while for me to get another $10, so it would suck if SMB3 came out this week. -_-

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.