3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

901. Posted:

Donkey Kong (NES) comes to the 3ds eshop next week in NA, I don't need it since I got original edition.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SuperiorTech

902. Posted:

@Undead_terror
Wiki and eShop say that it's being released August 15, but if you go onto Nintendo's website and search Donkey Kong and click on the Nintendo 3DS result, it'll say that it's already out with a release date of August 1st. 2013.

-Edit- Never mind, I'll just provide the link.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/r3qMB2ZdHdIFXlDDoA6MYGLa...

Edited on by SuperiorTech

SuperiorTech

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

903. Posted:

Donkey Kong is also listed in the US eShop as coming soon, but the date says August 15th.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

904. Posted:

No updates to this topic for a couple weeks? Any news on when Recca and the SEGA 3D Classics are coming to the US?

Edited on by brianvgplayer

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

905. Posted:

Wario Land 3 (GBC) is coming to NA next week!

The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

906. Posted:

I thought it was two weeks--the 29th.

EDIT: Just checked the eShop, and it says it's the 29th. Do you have something that says it's coming early?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

907. Posted:

The US Nintendo Direct also said the 29th. It looks like Ninja Gaiden II is coming soon since it has a trailer.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

908. Posted:

Wario land 3 coming to the NA eshop tomorrow!

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

909. Posted:

Hooray!

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

910. Posted:

Wario Land 3 was announced waaaaay before release, though. No new news? No information on when the Sega 3D Classics are coming (which were announced for US release on Sega's blog)? No info on US release for Solomon's Key NES, Blaster Master NES, or River City Ransom NES for 3DS VC?

Recca is now listed on both the eShop and on Nintendo's website, but still has a TBD date.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

911. Posted:

I hope hope hope that Revenge of the 'Gator arrives on NA Eshop on Thursday since EU is getting it. I lost all hope of seeing this game on the Eshop since Kirby's Pinball came out, but I am very happy it came, and Star Soldier too! I never thought I'd actually see it on the Eshop. I hope that comes to NA soon too :(

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

912. Posted:

Airace: Speed is coming to the eshop. It is like a sequel for Airace: Tunnel from Dsiware.

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

913. Posted:

It looks like Recca is coming tomorrow, telling from Nintendo's website.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

914. Posted:

So what's coming out tomorrow on 3DS eShop?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

slidecage

915. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

pure crap :)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

916. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

pure crap :)

don't talk like that! it's rude, there are some good games coming tomorrow like...... uh....... you know........ that.......... uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh...... well....
scratch that, you're actually not wrong.... :p

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

917. Posted:

Next week we get AiRace speed and Rage of the Gladiator, both games are looking good!

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

918. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Next week we get AiRace speed and Rage of the Gladiator, both games are looking good!

And Star Wars Pinball.

Great week coming up.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

919. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

I agree tired of seeing crap on the 3ds e-shop. :( if there gonna release cheap e-shop games at least make them good. I'm looking forward to downloading these titles & yes I know there not 3dsware/dsiware but retail/download titles:

Scribblenauts DC Comic Adventures - 3DS
SpongeBob: Planktons Revenge - 3DS
Barbie: Dream House - 3DS
Lego Friends - 3DS

The only e-shop game I really want that's in 3dsware is Cut The Rope for the time being the rest for now is just crap. Sorry... Haven't been downloading many 3dsware titles & just 3ds retail/download games. This is just depressing personally because I really like 3dsware/dsiware games...

Europe already has Cut The Rope - 3dsware what is taking North America so long to get the same game? :P

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

920. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I agree tired of seeing crap on the 3ds e-shop. :( if there gonna release cheap e-shop games at least make them good. I'm looking forward to downloading these titles & yes I know there not 3dsware/dsiware but retail/download titles:

Scribblenauts DC Comic Adventures - 3DS
SpongeBob: Planktons Revenge - 3DS
Barbie: Dream House - 3DS
Lego Friends - 3DS

The only e-shop game I really want that's in 3dsware is Cut The Rope for the time being the rest for now is just crap. Sorry... Haven't been downloading many 3dsware titles & just 3ds retail/download games. This is just depressing personally because I really like 3dsware/dsiware games...

Europe already has Cut The Rope - 3dsware what is taking North America so long to get the same game? :P

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I cannot wait for:
Super Mario Bros. 3
3D Sonic the Hedgehog
Pac-Man Museum
and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Happy gaming to you too! :)

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14