3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 841 to 860 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

841. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

According to the eShop, Swords & Soldiers 3D, Dress to Play: Magic Bubbles, and Bowling Bonanza 3D are all hitting the eShop in N.A. this week.

We also get mega man 5 this week as well.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Bazly

842. Posted:

According to this and this, Harvest Moon GB and Mega Man V this week? I don't know if this has been posted already by someone else, I have a hard time keeping up with this thread :3.

Also here it says Starship Damrey is still planned for this week (I noticed someone was worried about this) and finally this is still planned for this week it seems. Quite a few titles!

Edited on by Bazly

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

843. Posted:

Bazly wrote:

According to this and this, Harvest Moon GB and Mega Man V this week? I don't know if this has been posted already by someone else, I have a hard time keeping up with this thread :3.

Also here it says Starship Damrey is still planned for this week (I noticed someone was worried about this) and finally this is still planned for this week it seems. Quite a few titles!

We had most of the stuff already posted but we didn't know about harvest moon or star ship damrey so thanks.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

844. Posted:

Bazly wrote:

I'd love to see this happen, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I thought we were going to get Mega Man 4 & Harvest Moon GBC on the same week back in April but we didn't.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

slidecage

845. Posted:

Bowling Bonanza 3D

temped but going to be priced way too high

i pay 2 maybe 4 but need reviews first

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Bazly

846. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

Bazly wrote:

I'd love to see this happen, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I thought we were going to get Mega Man 4 & Harvest Moon GBC on the same week back in April but we didn't.

I suppose, but did it say ON their website that they were both coming out? I would be surprised if they didn't at least follow through with the things posted ON Nintendo.com. That would be silly.

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

RR529

847. Posted:

Gummy Bears: Mini Golf is hitting the eShop next week for $5.99, alongside the Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves, the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, and the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

848. Posted:

I hope The Denpa Men 2 isn't overshadowed by the Zelda games, although it looks like they may, who knows?....I'm hoping we get Kirby's Dreamland 3 next week, we didn't like NA, we only got Kirby's Dream Course and Kirby Super Star. Speaking of Kirby Super Star, which version should I get? the original or the DS remake?

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

849. Posted:

Bugs vs tanks comes out on June 13th in NA.

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

850. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Bugs vs tanks comes out on June 13th in NA.

Mighty Switch Force 2 was announced for the 13th in NA too.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

851. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie
Personally I'd recommend the DS remake, Super Star Ultra. It has all the modes from the original game and adds a few new ones as well. It's the better overall package, but it would probably cost more than just downloading the SNES version.

I'm pretty excited for Mighty Switch Force 2 this week, so if nothing else good comes out, at least we get that.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

852. Posted:

From my sources, we in NA get the game gear games this week as well but not sonic the hedgehog? could be a mistake they did.

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

853. Posted:

Were getting game gear games but not the sonic game gear games blehh I'll download mighty switch force 2 then the other game gear games hold no interest for me at all least were getting one good game this week.

Loving AC:NL - 3DS. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

AENIGMA

854. Posted:

PICROSS e finally comes out this Thursday (6/13/13) in the US for $5.99 :)

Edited on by AENIGMA

├ćNIGMA

AuthorMessage

slidecage

855. Posted:

woo shining force thursday

got to admit though the game DID NOT AGE THAT WELL

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

856. Posted:

Wow, this week is shaping up to be huge. I'm going to be getting a few games. More than makes up for there being nothing available last Thursday.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Birdman

857. Posted:

Finally ... Picross-e! Is it sad that this is what I shrieked about this morning and nothing else from yesterday?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

858. Posted:

Sonic the Hedgehog GG is on Nintendo's US website with a date of June 7th, 2013, so I have a feeling it might be arriving on the 13th, as well.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

RR529

859. Posted:

Big VC week this thursday in NA:

• Mega Man 6 (NES)
  • Defenders of Oasis (GG)
  • Tails Adventure (GG)
  • Sonic Blast (GG)

I believe EU is getting the highly anticipated Bugs VS Tanks this week.

Thanks to @Eisenbolan for bringing our attention to this week's releases. (info can be found on Nintendo.com, by going to the Nintendo 3DS section, and checking out the Downloads page)

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

860. Posted:

Is that MM6 for the Wii U or 3DS?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311