3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

801. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 ah, the classic "soon". Beaten only by "we're currently working on it".

They told me "soon" before VVVVVV came out for Europe, which was almost a year ago. Wow, time sure flies, doesn't it? At least now Nicalis has (mostly) figured out the kinks with releasing for Australia/NZ, as we saw with Nightsky. No extra month of waiting for us!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

802. Posted:

Teyon listed a new upcoming 3DS download game named "Groove Heaven". It seems to be a rhythm-platformer of sorts.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

803. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 - They still have no fixed Curly Story and there is an error in some of the challenges where you can take another hit during the recovery peroid

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

804. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@RetroGBHippie92 - They still have no fixed Curly Story

I read at multiple places that this was fixed in a patch a long time ago.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

805. Posted:

@brianvgplayer - Never heard of a fix and if so, the person I know who downloaded a glitch version never went to fix it.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

806. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@brianvgplayer - Never heard of a fix and if so, the person I know who downloaded a glitch version never went to fix it.

So you haven't played up to that point? I read about this on gamefaqs and on you tube, from multiple posters. This post says the glitch was patched. Patch is mentioned in the comments here too.

Edited on by brianvgplayer

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

807. Posted:

@brianvgplayer - Never personally downloaded it. I'm waiting for the glitch free to happen. I'll check this week with the person who has it.

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

808. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@brianvgplayer - Never personally downloaded it. I'm waiting for the glitch free to happen. I'll check this week with the person who has it.

I can check when I get to Curly mode on 3DS, but I have checked multiple sources and I'm pretty confident that it was fixed.

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

RR529

809. Posted:

The glitch that keeps you from playing Curly Story?

That was fixed the week after release...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

810. Posted:

Mega man 4 will be out this week for NA.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

811. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Mega man 4 will be out this week for NA.

Yeessss! I never played that one!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

812. Posted:

@Retro
I'll be looking forward to it as well. Mega Man 4 is where the levels really start to have more unique gimmicks in my eyes.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

813. Posted:

Harvest Moon - GBC should be out this week. 4/25/13 should be because they said at the end of april. This week will be the end of april because the thursday after is may 2nd.

Looking forward to the GBC game. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

slidecage

814. Posted:

CRAZY CONSTRUCTION 3ds comes out 4/25 would buy it at 2 bucks but probally 4 to 10 for it

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

815. Posted:

Mega man 4, crazy construction, harvest moon
Not really a bad week.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

slidecage

816. Posted:

one site showed this as tomorrow

Rayman Legends Challenges App (Ubisoft) - Wii U (Disc/Download), Nintendo eShop from 25/4/13, Free
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros.) - Wii U (Disc/Download), Nintendo eShop from 26/4/13, €59.99 (£49.99)
Real Bout Fatal Fury (D4 Enterprise) - Wii (Virtual Console), Wii Shop Channel from 25/4/13, 900 Points
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Demo (Nintendo) - 3DS (Demo), Nintendo eShop from 25/4/13, Free
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo) - 3DS (Card/Download), Nintendo eShop from 26/4/13, €39.99 (£34.99)
Bit.Trip Saga (Rising Star Games) - 3DS (Card/Download), Nintendo eShop from 25/4/13, €19.99 (£17.99)
Mega Man 4 (Capcom), 3DS (Virtual Console), Nintendo eShop from 25/4/13, €4.99 (£4.49)
Lola's Math Train (BeiZ) - 3DS (Download Software), Nintendo eShop from 25/4/13, €2.99 (£2.69)
Riding Stables 3D (Treva Entertainment) - 3DS (Card/Download), Nintendo eShop from 25/4/13, €29.99 (£24.99)

dont see harvest moon on there ??

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

817. Posted:

Wasn't harvest moon already released in europe? (that list is for the european eShop)

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

slidecage

818. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Wasn't harvest moon already released in europe? (that list is for the european eShop)

I thought europe got the games on tuesdays? why would it says 4/25 (that is why i took it as the list tomorrow ....

wonder why nintendo never updates their site that much anymore..

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

RR529

819. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

I thought europe got the games on tuesdays? why would it says 4/25 (that is why i took it as the list tomorrow ....

wonder why nintendo never updates their site that much anymore..

That's the EU list. The PMD Demo, and Riding Stables 3D have already been released in NA.

EU updates on Thursdays, but unlike in NA, NOE announces what games are coming a few days before (which is why NL is able to put up the EU DL list on Tuesdays).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

820. Posted:

EU got Harvest Moon - GBC March 28th last month in the e-shop. Pretty sure they said at the end of april for the game this week is officially the last week in april... :'(

Crazy Construction sounds really fun depending on the price might buy it when it comes out or wait on it depending on how much it cost's.

I love Riding Stables 3DS it's one of my favorite to play but still looking forward to some e-shop games to play.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777